Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
Oh why didn't I think of that. Or did I??? lol

Good to see everyone in high spirits! I'm still flying high off the Sabbath show last night, that and not working today and tomorrow is awesome. Got a nice new book in the mail too; 'Salem's Lot: Studies In Horror Film.

^^^
Oh heard about this one and looked mighty fine.

Malphas The Crow came over. Again wiith his huge bucket of Carribean Rhum. Damn this shit tastes good.

Sun is shining so it'll make that damn White Trash Crap that fell down yesterday melt.

AM I EVER GONNA SEE THE GRASS, FLOWERS, LEAVES IN THE TREES AND GROUND???

Been one of the longest we've had since years this one.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2vkivqc.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (Yesterday 11:49:23)

It's melting now. My front yard is filthy now though.

^^^
Mine too but it's filthy too. Need to clean that crap... Or no, I'll just let the insane winds we have here next to the St-Laurence river take care of it all. lol

Punk- check your PMs.

I clocked out with 35 hours so far this week.  And I'm scheduled for another 20 in the next two days.

So, my 'part time' job is giving me 55 hours this week, and probably another 50 next week.  7 weeks of working there, and I only dropped under 37 hours/week once.  This after I was told I'd get 25-28 hours a week.  They like my work ethic, I guess?

^ Could have something to do with you having a monkey with a long, sharp dagger in its hand (not to mention the pack of em' that are at your disposal). I figure they realize that eventually some city will explode on you and your crazy monkeys' behalf, and so they decided to work you over 50 hours a week to make the world just a little bit more sane place to live. 'tis a shame in this respect.

azathoth I've read it. YAY!!!

And yes I'm sure like The Creature says, having Monkeys around and being one might give you more hours AND CA$H!!!

Fun TV/Movies/Night again. Sweet naughty times talks like a crazy game descriptor on the radio. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Sun is shining so it'll make that damn White Trash Crap that fell down yesterday melt.

AM I EVER GONNA SEE THE GRASS, FLOWERS, LEAVES IN THE TREES AND GROUND???

Been one of the longest we've had since years this one.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2vkivqc.jpg

We got hit here in Wisconsin the other day too. It sucks.
But it's supposed to warm up next week, and by then I'm hoping it stays that way.
It indeed has been far too long of a winter. But this is common for Wisconsinites.

^^ & ^^^
The Monkey Hypothesis® is not a bad idea/thought.

Though it may have something to do with something I overheard the other day; 2 coworkers were talking about me, and the one guy said, "Doesn't matter what you tell him to do, he'll do it until it's done, and then he'll start doing something else."  (This was after the 15 hour yard cleanup task.)

So my doctor put me on anti-depressants a few weeks ago, I guess it's nice feeling like a normal and functional person. So yeah, I'm ok. 

Made a really good friend recently. I can't remember the last time I was glad to meet someone. And I have a date on Saturday. Seems like a pretty great person so far. I actually can't wait to meet him haha

That's all really.

Last edited by NonEuclidean (Yesterday 23:48:03)