Re: Best Movie In a Series

I've wanted to see the first for a long time, one day I'll track the whole set down and give them all a day in court.

I also remembered the Underworld movies, only seen the original and don't really remember it too well.

Best is definitely the second, Evolution, no freaking doubt possible. smile

I'll give them all a look, sometime. I think I lost track of how many there are, there's four or five, I think?

There's four.

Underworld
Underworld: Evolution
Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans
Underworld: Awakening

Got it. Wouldn't be surprised if a fifth is coming.

Kate Beckinsale was talking about it last year but nothing has come out recently. BEST SERIES OF FILMS EVER for me so yes, bring that 5th. big_smile

^^^
I've never seen any of the Underworld movies, so I'll have to give the series a try some time. I've heard all good things about them though

^^^
What are you waiting for???  lol

To me they are the best Vampire/Werewolves movies ever made. Evolution the second is my all times favorite movie. big_smile

I remember seeing the first when it aired on cable I think back in 2004? So long ago.

Yeah got out in 2003... Man already 10 years, crazy!!! yikes

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
What are you waiting for???  lol

To me they are the best Vampire/Werewolves movies ever made. Evolution the second is my all times favorite movie. big_smile

True, I'll definitely pick these up next time I see them at the store. They're ones I've been meaning to add to my collection for a while now

After seeing the Paranormal Activity films again recently part 2 might be my new favorite. 1 and 2 are close for me.

Mine is the third... smile

3 is pretty good, although I don't really care for the origin it gives the demon.

Also with TV shows, maybe a stretch but I remembered both X-Files and Millennium, they're kinda Horror-like much of the time in a lot of their episodes.

I saw most of or paranormal activity ended up falling asleep. Don't get them never will.

Jigsaw wrote:

Also with TV shows, maybe a stretch but I remembered both X-Files and Millennium, they're kinda Horror-like much of the time in a lot of their episodes.

Millenium is actually the films divided in episodes... But yeah Horror like indeed. Especially the ending of that one in the barn where she's all Bloodied and hurt. And that insensible to pain dude... smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (Yesterday 20:11:57)

Millennium was the late 90s series that had Lance Henriksen as profiler Frank Black. Miss that show, had so many great episodes that were so creepy.

^^^
Ohhhhhhhhh not the Swedish one then. Have to check that one up... Love Henriksen and Black...

It's a great show, well worth seeing if you've never seen it.