Re: Game of Thrones

New episode tonight....WOW.....this has to be the most unpredictable show I've ever watched!

Oh and one more thing....

HALLALUYA!!!!!

SPOILER:

YES!!!  Rot in hell, Joffrey, you cocksucker!

That is all.

^^^
Mwahahaha Damn RIGHT!!! big_smile

Thank the Gods!!! I cheered the whole way through big_smile

Me, too.  Once it became clear that what was happening was actually happening, I was on my feet shouting, "YES!  YES!  FUCK YOU!  YES!  YES!" lol

LoudLon wrote:

Me, too.  Once it became clear that what was happening was actually happening, I was on my feet shouting, "YES!  YES!  FUCK YOU!  YES!  YES!" lol

I was starting to worry that they weren't going to do it, then it starting happening, and I was all 'OMG, are they...is this it?...IT IS!!!"  I, like you, was on my feet cheering it on LOL!

I don't know how big a spoiler this will be, since it refers to season one, but I'll black it out just in case [SPOILER]

I remember being on my feet yelling at the television during season one screaming at Sansa to push the little shit over the damn edge, when he was forcing her to look at her father's head. "PUSH HIM, DAMN IT! PUSH HIM!"[/SPOILER]

^^^
I'm sure we were all SCREAMING & standing. I personally was JUMPING!!! lol

SPOILER Start
Fuck you little bastard... FINALLY!!!
SPOILER End

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-04-14 13:45:01)

BTW, 10 hottest Game Of Thrones girls...

http://guyspeed.com/hottest-game-of-thrones-girls/

I'm curious to whom all the general hatred will be redirected now.

Definitely NOT Daenerys. big_smile

No chance. Ever.

SPOILER:

I think it was Tywin, Joffrey's grandfather/the King's Hand, who killed the little shit.  Family or not, Tywin's an arrogant son of a bitch and no doubt was never satisfied with being only the King's Hand, especially when King Joffrey was such a coward, bully and liar -- a complete disgrace to the throne.  I think he set Tyrion up.  While we all know how much he despises having a dwarf as a son and how he sees Tyrion as a black eye on the family name, and Tyrion sending Shay off before Tywin could have her killed was the straw that broke the camel's back, and why Tywin chose to execute his plan that very day.

At least, that's my theory.  Mind you I've never read the books (and have no plans to now that I'm so invested in the show and don't want anything ruined for me) so I could be -- and with my luck, likely am -- way off.

^^^
SPOILERS

I had the exact same reaction, did you notice his little smile??? I think it sells it... There's no way Tyrion could have done it. If he had to do that, he'd have struck a sword into his belly rather...

Well my 2 cents too. Really want to discover the real thing about this affair though... And if you don't like spoilers, DON'T check my Facebook page, I posted a picture of his face after he... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-04-14 19:11:09)

Game Of Moans with Sophie Turner

AMAZINGLY COOL!!!

http://youtu.be/B4OVcq0ZhJo

Well, it seems I was mistaken, as apparently...

SPOILER
It was Joffrey's new bride who poisoned him, if I understood her scene with the old lady correctly. 

END SPOILER

I knew Tyrion didn't do it; half-man or not, we know he wasn't afraid of the little shit and has smacked him around a few times, so he if he really wanted him dead, he'd have done it face to face.  Everybody keeps underestimating Tyrion because he's a dwarf, despite him having already proven himself in battle while defending the castle.  I hope when all is said and done and the series is over, it's Tyrion and Daenerys sharing the throne.

^^^
That's what I wish since it started. smile

LoudLon wrote:

Well, it seems I was mistaken, as apparently...

SPOILER
It was Joffrey's new bride who poisoned him, if I understood her scene with the old lady correctly. 

END SPOILER

I knew Tyrion didn't do it; half-man or not, we know he wasn't afraid of the little shit and has smacked him around a few times, so he if he really wanted him dead, he'd have done it face to face.  Everybody keeps underestimating Tyrion because he's a dwarf, despite him having already proven himself in battle while defending the castle.  I hope when all is said and done and the series is over, it's Tyrion and Daenerys sharing the throne.

Regarding your spoiler, I didnt catch that if thats the case. Also....

Spoiler below (click and drag Yada yada)
remember when Sansa is taken to the boat by the man who gave her the necklace and we see the guy who runs the brothel there and he tells her how he had set everything up after he kills the man? So was it not him who palnned and set the whole thing up?

End SPOILERS

^^^
Maybe. Waiting for the following to know more... big_smile

Good question, 'Saw.  I'll have to watch this episode again to be sure.