Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

kXnPunk wrote:

THE FOLLOWING

H3LL he was insane today that bastard of Joe. That thing in the church with the pastor was SICK!!! Luckily Ryan Bacon made it work.

And, two MORE people got stabbed in the stomach!  Seriously, I'm going to rewatch the entire series to date and get a count going of how many people get stabbed in the stomach.  I guarantee you it's at least one per episode.

^^^
Mwahaha well of course 2 MORE, it's the trademark of the show. lol

Yes definitely one minimum per episode. And I find it extremely funny. In fact I'm waiting all the show for it and SCREAM when it happens. Hahahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-04-22 08:07:10)

Entourage

@LoudLon, found a clip of you and your mom watching a naughty True Blood scene. lol

http://youtu.be/NPISkbzY-bk

BIG KALEY CUOCO BANG BOOBS THEORY

Sheldon was staying at home but his head was a flat screen with clothes under following Leonard everywhere. They went to Penny's restaurant and THE WOZ was there so he talked to him and boy it was HILARIOUS!!! He told him he had an Apple 2 at home so Woz said too bad you don't have it here I could've signed it. And off the screen Sheldon goes, I'LL BE BACK IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES WAIT FOR ME!!! And the episode ends with him running in the stairs, falling, crashing the Apple 2. lol
Cool cameo for Mr Apple #2, mister Steve Wozniak. big_smile

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

Getting better each episode. Man it's getting great, woo

THE GOLDBERGS

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

TROPHY WIFE

lol & DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! big_smile

KIMMEL

Emily Deschanel to talk about the 10th Season of Bones and man, that walnut thing and cockroadh she found back stage was crazy funny man... Hahaha

MIND GAMES

Well it's awesome. H3LL, Christian Slater and Steve Zahn man, what can you ask more??? Oh and Rosario Dawson's twin, that Megalyn Echikunwoke girl looks so much like her it's nuts. She's different of course but they have very similar attributes...

http://us.cdn281.fansshare.com/photos/megalynechikunwoke/megalyn-echikunwoke-in-house-of-lies-large-picture-1209631010.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (Yesterday 10:08:53)