Topic: Friday the Thirteenth Series

This is probably not what you are thinking of.  It does not have anything to do with Jason Vorhees.  I have heard about this show and how it was on TV in the 80s.  I remember my parents telling me about this show and how creepy they thought it was when it was on.  I am just curious if anyone else remembers this show and if anyone knows where I might be able to watch it.  Thanks

Re: Friday the Thirteenth Series

I use to watch that all the time, right up till last year or so. I have no idea where it's airing at the moment.

Did'nt it have to do with finding cursed artifacts from a antique shop or something??

Was'nt there a Fredy's Nightmares series too??

Yeah, thats what the Friday the 13th series was about. They had to find all the cursed items that were sold by the original owner.

I think there was a Nightmares series but I don't think I have ever seen it.

i remember watchin it when i was lil on sci fi i would wake up at 1 in the mornin cuz i was excited to go to the donut shop wit my dad { dont ask me why } but i watched this and i throught it was ok

I remember the series, the red head was cute and a lot of the episodes were pretty well done, but I also remember there were some stupid ones.

That is the one I am thinking of.  As I mentioned, I heard about it from my parents and just thought that you guys could direct me to it. 

Demontosome, there was a nightmare series and you can watch it online.  You can even watch some of the older Godzilla movies on here.  Here is the site:  http://television.aol.com/in2tv
I watched one episode and thought it was pretty far out.  Though I will watch more episodes just in case I caught one of the weaker ones.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2007-01-29 16:37:25)

hahaha, that show was great.  Tales from the Crypt kinda horror, gotta love it.

vorwald2006 wrote:

Demontosome, there was a nightmare series and you can watch it online.  You can even watch some of the older Godzilla movies on here.  Here is the site:  http://television.aol.com/in2tv
I watched one episode and thought it was pretty far out.  Though I will watch more episodes just in case I caught one of the weaker ones.

Thats a cool site. So Freddy just hosted the series but wasn't in the episodes I take it. I'm still not sure if I watched it before but it does sound familiar.

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-02-01 12:10:34)

I've never even heard of this show.  I'm sure youtube might have some episodes.  They've got everything.

Couldn't find any on Youtube, but if I do find something I will be sure to let you know.  Never seen the show myself, only heard about it from my parents as I mentioned in my original post.

Hey by the way...On that same site you can also watch Brisco County jr starring Bruce Campbell...

Cool..

Last edited by killjoy (2007-02-03 01:09:15)

It's not available for the MAC, dammit.

I'm remeber watching this show a long long time ago..

You can download some of Friday the 13th series on torrent sites but I haven't been able to find them all as of yet. let hope they can get it out in a nice box set soon

yeah, i think they were playing it on the space channel or scream or something like that a while ago, i didnt like it that much though.

i saw one of them today on  youtube day (1st time ever)
Friday the 13th - The Series (The Inheritance, 1/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itHmmsweuro

I HAVE DIRECT T.V. AND ON THEIR IS A "CHILLER"CHAN......AND IT PLAYS Fredy's Nightmares AND Friday the 13th....and even Monsters.....check it out im sure they have a SITE.......

joshorror wrote:

I HAVE DIRECT T.V. AND ON THEIR IS A "CHILLER"CHAN......AND IT PLAYS Fredy's Nightmares AND Friday the 13th....and even Monsters.....check it out im sure they have a SITE.......

I have DirecTV also and that channel and the only 2 shows i watch on there are Freddy's Nightmares and Tales From The Crypt. The one that's my least favorite and i don't like it period is Friday the 13th series.

you can find some episodes of "Freddy's nightmares" on vhs. there is about half a dozen on amazon now.

BASSI wrote:

i saw one of them today on  youtube day (1st time ever)
Friday the 13th - The Series (The Inheritance, 1/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itHmmsweuro

Thanks for the post.  I'll have to watch it.  I hadn't the chance to look for it and actually I kinda forgot about it up until recently.  Thanks a bunch.

I loved that show. Often cheez-er-iffic, but entertaining nonetheless. The idea was much cooler than the reality, I think, but it added to the whole event of it. If I ever see them all for sale, I would not hesitate to buy 'em right up.

I loved that series, used to watch it all the time.  I have been looking around for it too to be able to watch, maybe Netflix has the series disc or something???????

I still can't get into this show.

i've never seen it, i dont get ChillerTv and they dont have it on FearNet