Topic: 70,000 posts?

I wonder if we can break the 70,000 post mark today on here. I'm gonna watch the Falcons game in 30 minutes and then after that I will be on here posting all day so if everyone can make like 10 to 20 posts today then we might just do it.:cool:

Re: 70,000 posts?

the community has grown very quickly, 70,000 posts in such a short time is impressive... something we will reach when we reach it.

gotta say thanks everyone for supporting my site. Means alot ot me and Gooner.

It is a great achievement to get to this point in time with how many posts we are already reaching.

My girlfried and I are about to shampoo the carpet in our apartment, so in a few hours I will happily add my 20 posts worth.

Congratulations on the success of your site!

sure, let's go for it big_smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

It is a great achievement to get to this point in time with how many posts we are already reaching.

Remember that time me, you, and I think DGG posted all day long drunk to make it like 50,000 posts lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Remember that time me, you, and I think DGG posted all day long drunk to make it like 50,000 posts lol.:lol:

Yeah how could i not forget about that. And i thought we were gonna wait for another 50,000 so we can make it to 100,000

we can make it to 100,000
lets try to before 2008, if thats possible

I am getting bombed now and posting.:P

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

remember that time in band camp....:P

thedeadshallrule wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hmmmm...the ole flute eh.:P

RIP wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:
RIP wrote:

Hmmmm...the ole flute eh.:P

I thought it was the trumpet. lol

There's a difference between posting for the sake of posting and posting for the sake of interesting conversations.  I think we should keep it at the second.

But, yes, it's quite amazing at how much this site has grown.  Its become very popular, and is very easy to see why.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah how could i not forget about that. And i thought we were gonna wait for another 50,000 so we can make it to 100,000

i remember that night. i had like 4 energy drinks a whole bunch of movies. good times.

deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

i remember that night. i had like 4 energy drinks a whole bunch of movies. good times.

Energy drink! Breakfast of champions!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Energy drink! Breakfast of champions!

yeah! who needs eggs and bacon when you can just chug a Monster big_smile

We will pass 70,000 posts easy today.:cool:

Forget about the 70,000. Lets concentrate on 100,000. That's a bigger milestone than 70,000.

we should try to get 100,000 before 2008 big_smile

Well I just now noticed that we did surpass the 70,000 post mark today. Not too shabby for a message board that isn't even a year and a half old yet.:cool: