Topic: 14 days till "Saw IV"!

I wonder if it will flop. I mean, "Saw 3" did outgross the first two, but I believe viewers are probably getting tired of a yearly sequel. I don't know, but I'll be there on Friday night. By the way, "Hostel: Part II" is still a very sick flick, but I'll review it again when it comes out on DVD. I'm thinking of changing my 7 skull rating to an 8 because it is extremely well made, but not for everyone due to the intensity and gore.

Last edited by alex1176 (2007-10-12 21:23:22)

Re: 14 days till "Saw IV"!

Whoop-de-doo.........I really dont have much interest in seeing it....the series is getting played out and is trying to be something it's not.....I will probably still end up seeing it out of sheer curiosity for what the hell is going on with Jigsaw, but who knows....the way each saw films success has been I'd say Saw 4 wont flop.  Expecially since it is an established franchise and it has the prime Halloween season release.  And with the tagline in commercials saying "If it's Halloween, it's Saw" I'd expect the yearly sequels to continue

Re: 14 days till "Saw IV"!

The reason why I think the Saw films have done well is because up until now it felt like an organic trilogy rather than a quick cash-in franchise...I think the next one will do ok, but not as well as the others because it feels tacked on...

Mind you, I'm not a fan of the series, just making an educated guess.