Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

^^^
Oh very cool man. Can't wait, yes I believe the hype, absolutely.

Still made 10 millions the first day so it's looking pretty good I think. THE spring movie. Might even be the summer one too. big_smile

Glad you enjoyed, I know you dig the dude.

Just got back from seeing the movie. WOW...yea, WOW!!

...............The movie wasn't that good................yes it was if you haven't seen it I hope you die in a slow and painful way.

Pain is payment.

Saw it on Sunday and I thought it was amazing

Cap didn't have enough good fight scenes until this movie. Made The Avengers fights look quite tame in comparison!

And it's interesting that the fallout from the movie is over in tv land in Agents of shield which has been excellent.

Yeah, Agents of Shield has really upped its game over the last several weeks.  It was aggressively mediocre most of this first season, but once it got good, it got real good.

^^^
Very few of them I miss. Such a cool show. And man, miss Henstridge is great...

I found an old picture of LoudLon reading his favorite. lol

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1b71bb7e0f324ac7c06ca4a6459f9078/tumblr_n46kxyWLsp1r4dsjko1_1280.jpg

Man, I can't remember the last time I was that skinny. lol

^^^
Hahahaha Me I do, been a wire all my life. lol

Oh look LoudLon, guess you didn't know that... lol

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e9/41/09/e94109c615a6ec77f257573ab25fd0a5.jpg

Ugh.  I seriously disliked his costume in The Avengers, man.  He looked like a generic super hero toy.  More like a Cap knock-off than actual Cap.  And while I'm super-psyched for Avengers 2, I've seen pics of his costume in that one and don't like it, either.  I really don't see what's wrong with just sticking with the uniform from CA:TFA.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

^^^
Yeah true. I don't like it either but hey, we don't have much influence on these big Holywood bosses... Sadly. I'd make him a costume full of Dead Skulls with stars in the eyes... So lucky they don't listen to me. lol