Topic: Real Men of Genius

I'm sure somebody's heard of these hilarious Budweiser commercials (used to be called Real American Heroes).  I was driving with my sister today and we heard one on the radio and decided to see if we could find them online.  Well, we found a crap-load of 'em!

Thought some of you might get a kick out of them:

http://thefuntimesguide.com/2004/10/bud_light_real.php

Re: Real Men of Genius

LOL, those are great and yes I love those commercials cause I am:

"Mr. cheesy Beer drinker women no getter":lol:

lol

Damn, man...that was funny!

iv heard some of these. they are pertty halarious

I love these commercials, they are so great.  Thanks Lon!

Especially when I'm drinking a cold Bud product right now.

Cheers, Bud Light now!!!:P

Just went from a Bud Light to an Icehouse!

PhilnEdee wrote:

Just went from a Bud Light to an Icehouse!

Ewww.....I  never got into the ice beer thing esp icehouse which my frat bros were into it. It was skanky back then and now still lol.:lol:

I like Icehouse,,,,can't drink Lite Ice or Bud ICe or any of that. Has 6% alchy in AL too.

PhilnEdee wrote:

I like Icehouse,,,,can't drink Lite Ice or Bud ICe or any of that. Has 6% alchy in AL too.

LOL, I know but I just hate the taste of it. I'd rather doing jager shots instead.

HAHA...we were in Memphis for some boxing a few years back...I ate a shitload of BBQ ribs then we hit some Jager...wasn't even buzzed, much less drunk yet, walked to the bathroom, did some serious projectile vomiting across the bathroom...walked back out and said "Um...Bud Light please".

the only thing worse than "ice" beer is "cool colt"

RIP wrote:
PhilnEdee wrote:

LOL, I know but I just hate the taste of it. I'd rather doing jager shots instead.

Don't let Rip fool you, folks.  I've heard him say, "Zima is the best thing since God created the vagina," on more than one occasion.