Topic: MUHAHAHAHA thedeadshallrule's take on YOUR podcast

First of all I want to say thank you, the podcast was excellent, I throughly enjoyed it and I hope to see many more coming our way.
the tuneage at the beginning and the end enhanced the podcast.
I liked GOON'S devils advocate to MEH'S rolling intensity, GREAT MIX.
I agree with the polling info, I totally agree that writing and cinematography are needed heads over..(heh heh heads over)...
GORE. Take HARD CANDY for example, not much gore but the writing was over the top and the acting fantastic. GREAT MOVIE, I would never have watched it, if not for Meh mentioning it in a post on the forum. He got me interested so I rented it and surprized myself, I liked it. HIGH TENSION is another example of awesome writing and 100% gore mix which worked Really well.
My 2 cents on INDI films, I LOVE THEM, I don't like over polished actors and overpolished films. Hard to see the horror through all the gloss. SO I am on an uphill climb to enjoy all the Indi's I come across. And HORROR-MOVIES.CA. is the place for me to find, experiment and discuss so that I can hone my tastes more accutely:)
Here's another 2 cents on Indie's, fans should get into promoting the movies more i.e. like at SIN JIN SMYTHE'S website you could sign up to promo the movie ect. and by the way I am waiting expectantly for SIN JIN SMYTHE to hit my eyes:)
I totally agree with Meh on DEADBIRDS..I loved the film.
Deadlands- you all have me foaming at the mouth for this movie.
I am going to check out the trailer again and listen to the score, you have me curious.
(MANIAC COP) BRRUUUCCCEEE!!!..I have to watch this one again.
Bristal county (the cowboy series) is out boxed set dvd..there's a Christmas present, niiiiiiice. I adore MR. Campbell, is it they call me bruce? the movie name he is working on? Can't wait.
(REEKER) I need to read that review. I like to be thrown for a loop at the end of a movie.
(ABOMINABLE) trailer looked really good to me, dang it I missed it on Sci-fi I DID tvo Sasquatch, don't think that is the same one. Havn't watched it yet though,(I am hooked on finishing the first season of PRISON BREAK on dvd, I give it my two claws up) LOL Sci- fi can make your retinas bleed..I hear ya on that one.lol
My pick of anticipated DVD release is FEAST, this gal is running out full tilt to pick up that one, the creature is awesome looking, AHHH I hope it eats everyone..
Texas Chainsaw my opinion is I am not ready for it. I am glad it is there for when I am. Now NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD in 3D.. with Sid HAAG..if they keep moving the release date back I am going to vomit.
The trailer on that one had me MONTHS ago!!!
The Podcast was THE BEST guys I SO enjoyed it..thank you!!!!
GREAT SET UP - WONDERFUL FLOW- INTERESTING INFORMATION
I got what I expected and MORE. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MUHAHAHAHA thedeadshallrule's take on YOUR podcast

hey dead did you write this in word then paste it? Its really hard to read. Thanks for the great feedback though.

Thanks for the kind words.. Dead. I really had a fun time and I'm glad we are getting some good feedback so that we can continue to bring you guys more.

nah Meh I just typed and posted it.

ahh cause the format about made me go blind. Appreciate the comments once i got through it though.

I've said it before, but good job guys. Can't wait to hear the next one.

Heh, basically what dead said.