Topic: we all got ripped off!

ok i no many people on this site got the hills have eyes unrated dvd on tuesday well i did and i got bored so i watched the making of the hills have eyes and there was a scene where pluto is sucked gasoline out of the gastank and that was nowhere to be scene in the movie and theres no deleted scenes and that pisses me off so i wanna know where the rest of that movie is on imdb.com it says that 8 mins were cut from that movie the dvd says only 3 mins which isnt much its still a good movie but there more to the hills have eyes then that what meets the eye

Re: we all got ripped off!

Well you know they are probably holding out for the Hills Have Eyes Super Freak Edition.

Did anyone buy there's at Best Buy, they had a cool blood pouch cover.

Well, not all "Unrated" and all scenes get on there, maybe it hadn't been sound edited, maybe it was too low quality, maybe it was rubbish in it's entirity?

Many reasons, many times.

I did get my copy at best buy with the blood pouch cover. 

With the Unrated....probably like Dean said a whole mix of things and Unrated is more or less now a days a marking gimmick to hopefully spur more sales.  One reason I got the Unrated cut is because the Rated cut only offered the commentaries as special features.  Unrated had the whole deal...so that is why i got it.

I wouldn't at all be suprised if they are holding off for another edition of the DVD.

Well I'm pretty sure that they will release a Collectors Edition before part 2 hits theatres.. But let me give you a tip.. NEVER believe what people on IMDB say.. Alot of it is bullshit..

A lot...a lot is still an understatement, how they manage to get running time down to seconds before the script is finished on movies still blows my mind.