Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

Just finished binge-watching the entire first season of Penny Dreadful.  The first episode leaves much to be desired but the show gets much better as it goes along.  I knew Josh Hartnett's character's big secret early on, though, and celebrated when in the final episode of the season I was proven right.

Good show.  Horror fans should dig it.

^^^
Yes I dig this show too. And truth it gets better because the fist episodes are well...

Only thing I didn't like about it -- all the sex scenes.  Not because I'm a prude, but because it made for some very uncomfortable watching with my mom in the room. lol

^^^
Man you should stop watching Horror shows with your mom, between this and Game Of Thrones she'll think you're a naughty bastard. lol

It really does piss me off.  Of course it wouldn't even be an issue if when she and the niece and/or nephews come down they didn't take over my space before I even woke up.  I end up sitting on my fucking bed all day because one of the kids has taken over the recliner, another has turned on and is playing my Xbox and my mom is on my PC for HOURS at a time. 

I want so badly to tell them all to get the fuck out of my space and leave me the fuck alone, but I can't do that.  They're family, even if they don't show me the same kind of respect I show them when I'm visiting their place.  And besides I really don't want to lose my temper on them.  When I lose my temper, things -- and relationships, and sometimes people -- get broke.

Last edited by LoudLon (2014-07-02 16:15:23)

^^^
Yeah man I feel so much for you. Hang on man. Well the most you can. But I'd hate anybody taking MY stuff from me. I don't think I'd stay as you do, I'd break their heads family or not...

I admire you bro.

Trying to get caught up on Supernatural.
Not much left to go.

^^^
I left it aside. Too much better stuff for me recently.

Penny Dreadful, SAAALEM that rules and also Witches Of East End which I really love.