Re: Introduce Yourself

^^^
wH3LLcome to the place I call Home Sweet Evil Home.

Don't mind my Demons all over, I'm their master and do no harm. Just to the SPAMMERS.

Impressive and cool list you got there. Take all your time to get used to the place, you CANNOT hate it, it's the best site of all Cyberspace right here. big_smile

Enjoy!!!

Oh and CHEERS INDEED!!!

Cheers bruv

Welcome Spud.  I am the resident monkey; have a complimentary banana.  big_smile
Don't mind Punk, he's mostly harmless, with an aftertaste of spring mint.

http://captainscratchy.com/comics/2010-07-14-welcome-to-the-monkey-house.jpg

Cheers mate ill take that banana and raise you a........
Whats ya favourite villian in a horror movie???

^^
I'm going to put down The Thing fro The Thing (Carpenter) because you never who may have been 'infected.'  The blood test scene was serious drama when you're 12 years old.

It's serious drama now!

Welcome, Spud.

Hi all,

Dropping in to introduce myself: Ken Cosentino. I am a writer/director, sometimes an actor.

Done some work for the Asylum and Troma. Getting ready to direct my next feature, Camp of the Damned, starring Bill Oberst, Jr.

Think John Carpenter's "The Thing" at a summer camp.

For anyone interested, here is the fb page: www.facebook.com/evilcampmovie

Very cool! Welcome to the fold, Ken.

Once more welcome sir and yes indeed, that Funny or Die one is far better. Sweet stuff. And woo that's cool for Nuke 'em, always been a huge fan of this one. You've got great friends. big_smile

@spudkat13 - I dig the avatar, dude. Trick Or Treat is a guilty (or, not-so-guilty) pleasure of mine. Such a fun flick.

@WolfNards - Your work sounds pretty cool, Sir. Welcome to the forums.

Hi to all!!
I'm an Italian girl, I've been a fan of horror movies since I was 12 - the first one was The Evil Dead so you can say I had quite a start!
I really watch all kind of stuff, but my favourite genre is Asian horror - and my least favourite found footage.
Well, what else can I say...nice to meet you all! big_smile

wH3LLcome to our freaky MADhouse signora. And you started just like me with Groovy Bruce and the Witches. Also a big fan of Asian Horror so it's nice to see you around here. You'll enjoy hopefully. Best place online EVER. big_smile

Nice to meet you, Sakakibara, and welcome to the forums!

Hey all, I'm a huge horror fan from Ireland. Planning on coming to Chicago in August for the horror convention smile

^ That's quite a long trip! It must be a very worthy convention to attend to. Welcome to the forums, Camp!

wH3LLcome to our MADhouse Irish you. Have a great Guinness or a Bushmills with me, CHEERS!!! big_smile

Hello everyone. It's been eons since I've gone anywhere near an online forum. Especially considering today's mediums (ie. Facebook). However, horror films have become something of an addiction for me in the last three years. They have consumed my life. Naturally, no one in my immeditae circle can share in my addiction ... so, here I am amongst like minded individuals.

Welcome, dude! Enjoy the stay.

wH3LLcome to the MADhouse.

And you'll feel right at home here. We're all a bunch of sometimes very crazy Horror freaks that litteraly EAT Horror Flicks. Mwahaha lol

Have fun surfing around and if you don't like what you see well something is very wrong with you. Hahahahaha

ty ty - I appreciate it guys.

Welcome all!

Welcome comrade.

Hi everyone
I just joined. I’m a big fan of horror and fantasy movies and hoping to pick the brains of those who feel the same.:)

wH3LLcome to the MADhouse.

But you're a Zombie or what??? Don't pick my brain. Hahaha

Enjoy what I call Home Sweet Evil Home... smile