Topic: Good Luck Chuck

I have to tell someone about this movie. So for I liked every Dane Cook movie that came out. No Im not gay but I think hes a funny guy and his latest film is hirlaous. Its a great date movie and I loved it. Anyoen else see it?

Re: Good Luck Chuck

I was supposed to see but didnt....I have two different friends who went and saw it....he liked it, she didnt......I dunno....I hated Employee of the Month.  I enjoyed him in Mr Brooks though.....

dane cook is about as funny as the root canal i had when i was 9 years old. jessica alba, one of the hottest women on the planet, is way overrated as an actress.

Ash's missing hand wrote:

dane cook is about as funny as the root canal i had when i was 9 years old.

lol.  He was funny like the first time I heard his stand up, but now it is really loud and obnoxious.  The only reason he gets laughs is because he is loud and obnoxious.  If he were to tell many of his jokes without his intensity, I dont think people would enjoy it.

jmh314 wrote:

The only reason he gets laughs is because he is loud and obnoxious.  If he were to tell many of his jokes without his intensity, I dont think people would enjoy it.

This is true but that's his style.  You could say the same thing about Steven Wright.  If he weren't so deadpan, people wouldn't enjoy it.  It's all about what kind of style you like with your comedy (and I prefer Wright over Cook any day).

And I agree with you on Mr Brooks.  His delivery in that movie was dead on and he was really good in it.  Kind of shocked the Hell out of me.