Topic: im back for now

at my house, my mom decided to not pay the electric bill so i didnt have power for 2 and 1/2 days. but now that the power is on again, the internet isnt working. something is messed up with the wireless connection. the cable is still working (i get them both through Time Warner) but the net isnt. the router says its on and sending a signal, and the cup says its receivine the signal, but when i bring up the internet, it says cannot conect. im tying to get the problem fixed as fast as i can.

Re: im back for now

Good to see ya back DG!:cool:

horray, the only problem is, is that im at my cousins house and the net at my house still dosnt work.

If it helps, same thing happened to me, had to reinstall the DSL modem by itself on one computer from the beginning, then go to the router on that same computer, then re-install the wireless adaptors, then go from there...took me like 500 "Fuc#$% this Sh!t" before I realized the problem.

wuz wonderin what happened 2 u ... I would call the ISP and tell them ur shit does not work !

hope you get back on again soon smile

ok so i found out why my net isn working. my dumb ass alcoholic mom has decide that drinking and being with her boyfriend are more important that paying the bills at home! its really been pissing me off. im at school right now, and rhis is pretty much where ill be getting online for a while, so i wont be able to be on nearly as often as id like to be and i wont be on chats with all the people i am usually on with. sorry guys.

dont sweat it man , not ur fault !

Sorry to hear DG, maybe you can go other to a friends house or your gf's and get on here soon.

ok, well im on at school right now, and ill b at a feriends house later. the net is still down at mine... it sux.