Re: My Scottish Horror Feature - Lord of Tears

This is just FREAKING AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!

Our video has produced a staggering 1,047,890 views in four days!

The trailer looks pretty fantastic, visually striking! My interest is definitely piqued!

^^^
And they're a very cool team too!!! big_smile

Genius way to promote this film! I can't get enough of watching those people crap their pants when they see the Owlman.

I still can't believe it even made that guy cry.

Was it complicated to get permission to setup shop?

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Wow! The trailer is amazing! Is this available yet?

Thanks!! Yep you can get it on www.lordoftears.com ! smile

alxstatik wrote:

Genius way to promote this film! I can't get enough of watching those people crap their pants when they see the Owlman.

I still can't believe it even made that guy cry.

Was it complicated to get permission to setup shop?

Cheers!! And no, we just went in and did it - there isn't anything stopping you from going into the building and nobody seems to own it or be in charge of it so nobody to complain. If we were trying to sell it or if it was a commercial video it would be different/tougher.

We've been blown away by how well it's done! Really had no idea if folk would like it. So pleased! thanks for the comments!! smile

And kXnPunk you're the best - thanks man!

Hi Lordy!
So long that I haven't responded to you; just been so busy.  I'm glad you and the film are doing well.  Monkey power to you!

Haven't watched it yet because I've only had it in my hands for five minutes, but I just got my screener of Lord of Tears.  A nifty 2-disker, complete with an authentic owl feather affixed to the front.  Very cool.  Looking forward to checking it out and posting a review as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks, LoT!

^^^
Do you realize that you're INSANELY lucky???
Man I'd love to see it, been so long I wait for it...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-06-19 17:56:56)

Normally I wouldn't mind ripping and sharing, but out of respect for LoT, I'm not gonna do that this time.  Like with Lee's flicks, I don't want to steal money from their pockets. smile

^^^
It's just NORMAL... Doesn't require a very wise brain to do that, it's just what to do heh. big_smile

Hey Owly, let us know when your film will be available- I actually have money now that I can spend to buy your movie!  big_smile

I can't wait to read your review Lon!

I think you can get it at this link AZ.
http://www.hexmedia.tv/#!product/prd14/ … ay-edition

Thanks Creepy!

@Owly- Just wanted to let you know I sent you an email so you wouldn't be confused by some random person asking you an odd question.

You guys are just like this dude.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Third+World+Success+Kid.+Lucky+bastard+P_f77fb0_3560672.jpg

LUCKY BASTARDS!!!

I have just read about LOT on here and gone to your website to watch your trailer and your kickstarted video. Being English it is always nice to see a new British Indie offering and one that looks so well put together too.

I will be checking this out asap. Well done and congratulations on getting it out there!!!

BL

LoudLon wrote:

Haven't watched it yet because I've only had it in my hands for five minutes, but I just got my screener of Lord of Tears.  A nifty 2-disker, complete with an authentic owl feather affixed to the front.  Very cool.  Looking forward to checking it out and posting a review as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks, LoT!

That is very cool. Wish I had one.

Hey, LOT (Sarah)

I see on IMDB you have had another story of yours produced into a movie 'Kids Vs. Monsters' congratulations. Can you tell us anything about that?

^^^
Oh that's cool, didn't know about this one, thanks a lot!!! big_smile