Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

And all this with a big TYPO in Deta*i*l*e*. Which I'm sure is wanted.

Of course.  Didn't you notice the big_smile at the bottom of the post? lol

Frasier. All day everyday.

LoudLon wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Yeah that's why I said it was wanted. lol

SIMPSONS

Fun like every damn day. I never miss one. Old seasons but always cool to rewatch. Homer is the dumbest dude EVER!!! lol

EMILY OF NEW MOON

Man I dig this one, very cool and the lil' girl is amazing.

http://www.farmgirlfollies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/emily.jpg

EXTANT

WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Enough said. Spielberg and Halle are brilliant and damn this kid/Android is awesome. smile

MOTIVE

Another awesome one that is now, lovely and good actresses and solid male ones.

http://www.themortonreport.com/Motive10.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-07-23 21:24:31)

kXnPunk wrote:
LoudLon wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Yeah that's why I said it was wanted. lol

SIMPSONS

Fun like every damn day. I never miss one. Old seasons but always cool to rewatch. Homer is the dumbest dude EVER!!! lol

DITTO!

As for me, I've been watching random episodes of That 70's Show every other night.

SIMPSONS

Was a strike at the school and Bart was making all teachers replacing get away until Marge came over. lol

BIG KALEY CUOCO BOOBS BANG THEORY

Scientific hilarity. Hahaha

GANG RELATED and the awesome SEED coming up. Another sweet TV night it is. smile

I was never big on That 70s Show (though I do think Laura Prepon is a MAJOR babe) but I did get some good laughs out of that one episode where Fez, heartbroken, has to tell the cockatoo "Good day," and Eric appeared in an industrical documentary for the store his dad worked in ("You can't say 'stockboy' without 'Oh, boy!'"). lol

^^^
Man, MILA GORGEOUS KUNIS!!!
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh, man, Mila Kunis.  She's come into her own over the last several years (starting with the hilarious Forgetting Sarah Marshall) but dude, she was fucking HORRIBLE on That 70s Show!  On the rare occasion I used to watch that show, I found most of her scenes painful to sit through.  Just...jeez, so damned bad in that show. lol

^^^
I'm glad I'm thinking the complete opposite from you about her in that. Hahaha

LoudLon wrote:

I was never big on That 70s Show (though I do think Laura Prepon is a MAJOR babe) but I did get some good laughs out of that one episode where Fez, heartbroken, has to tell the cockatoo "Good day," and Eric appeared in an industrical documentary for the store his dad worked in ("You can't say 'stockboy' without 'Oh, boy!'"). lol

Funny you bring that up, as that's one of the few episodes I watched last night.
And you're right, Laura Prepon is a babe. So is Mila Kunis, obviously. Which leads me to this very serious question, which one (you cannot choose both) would you prefer to have a hot date with?
These are the kind of philosophical questions which keep me up at night.
^ Perhaps that's not the figure of speech I wanted to employ.
Both are beautiful women, but I think I'm more drawn to Laura Prepon...especially as a redhead.
Thoughts? Punk? Lon? haha.

Definitely Laura Prepon, and preferably as a redhead for me, as well.  I don't like that she's gone blond; there aren't enough naturally gorgeous ginger chicks out there so she's doing the world an injustice covering that shit up.  Let it out, gingie!

Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Hands down something else up. lol

19-2

Very nice US adaptation of our Qubec show about a bunch of cops containing a lesbian. Some brutal and cool stories. Fine job down there neighbours. smile

ELEMENTARY

Lucy Liu is amazing and this dude is the best version of Sherlock EVER MADE!!!

http://www.stephenromanoshockfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Elementary.jpg

JIMMY FALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Freeman there to talk about Lucy opening tomorrow which is the movie I want the most to see this year and freaking Jimmy nuts finished the interview with him and Freeman on Helium. BWAHAHAHA hilaFREAKINGrious.

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/9131

There's also the amazing sublime gorgeous lovely hot cool as mad Keisha yum. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (Yesterday 23:30:12)

Watching YO LA TENGO live and boy I love this band, great because it's been way too long I didn't listen to them...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz5bvM … 8T0u195y2A

Most of you probably remember that I no longer have TV service.  From the library, the culling together of BATES MOTEL season one.  Have only gotten around to the first two episodes as of yet.

The Creature wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Funny you bring that up, as that's one of the few episodes I watched last night.
And you're right, Laura Prepon is a babe. So is Mila Kunis, obviously. Which leads me to this very serious question, which one (you cannot choose both) would you prefer to have a hot date with?
These are the kind of philosophical questions which keep me up at night.
^ Perhaps that's not the figure of speech I wanted to employ.
Both are beautiful women, but I think I'm more drawn to Laura Prepon...especially as a redhead.
Thoughts? Punk? Lon? haha.

Can we say neither.  On the basis of looks, I'd choose the gorgeous Mila, but I've read that Laura is the nicer person, so it would probably be her.  Then again, Mila probably has more money to spoil me with.-------

^^^
Still haven't seen any of these. I gotta do that some time in the near future but too much stuff to watch now...

What did you think of those ones you saw GHOSTDADDY???

Are you on the right thread?  If so, I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

^^^
THIS!!! tongue

GHOST DADDY wrote:

Most of you probably remember that I no longer have TV service.  From the library, the culling together of BATES MOTEL season one.  Have only gotten around to the first two episodes as of yet.

Then, you must rephrase the question.  I'm more confused than ever.