Topic: Premonition

Not so much horror...also not so much good...anyone watch this? Sandra Bullock and a great cast, acting good...Hate to say it but I kept wanting to wake up and the thing be over.
Comments...

Re: Premonition

This is a remake of a Japanese movie.  I just borrowed the original from my friend but haven't watched it yet.

mdc666 wrote:

This is a remake of a Japanese movie.  I just borrowed the original from my friend but haven't watched it yet.

It not a reamake,  ,They have same name, but Yogen is total diffrent Moive.
i really liked Yogen,  it bit a similarity.

Premonition (2007)
Plot: Depressed housewife learns her husband was killed in a car accident the day previously, awakens the next morning to find him alive and well at home, and then awakens the next day after to a world in which he is still dead.

Yogen (2004)
Plot: While stopped at a roadside phone boot for transmitting his work through Internet to the university, Professor Hideki Satomi finds a scrap of newspaper with the picture of his five years old daughter Nana in the obituary. He sees his wife Ayaka Satomi trying to release their daughter from the seat-belt, when a truck without steer hits his car killing Nana. Three years later, Hideki is divorced from Ayaka, who is researching paranormal persons who claim to have read an evil newspaper anticipating the future still trying to believe on Hideki, and she finds that there are people cursed to foresee the future but without power to save the victims. When Hideki changes the future saving Ayaka, he becomes trapped in hell and he has to make a choice of his own destiny.

Interesting...I'm glad its not a Japanese ripoff ...er remake or I would like it even less.
Good info.

the Japanese "Premonition" was pretty darn good havent seen the one w/ Bullock

I really liked Yogen aka Premonition.  But I heard the Sandra Bullock Premonition was absolutley terrible so I've has no interest in seeing it....

jmh314 wrote:

I really liked Yogen aka Premonition.  But I heard the Sandra Bullock Premonition was absolutley terrible so I've has no interest in seeing it....

It really is not good.

pass it up. saw it in theaters horrible. makes no fuckign sense its a good plot and everythign but god damn it was soooo long or it felt sooo logn oen of them

sickf**k wrote:

pass it up. saw it in theaters horrible. makes no fuckign sense its a good plot and everythign but god damn it was soooo long or it felt sooo logn oen of them

I agree...I kept waiting for the "wake-up scene" where the damn thing ended...

i just had a premonition.....it was me not seeing this movie.

I bought Premonition without watching it first, and I like it. My girlfriend didn't care for it but I dig it.

Ash's missing hand wrote:

i just had a premonition.....it was me not seeing this movie.

Good one.

I saw Yogen first and thought Premonition would be a remake (like a few others here), but I was balled over by how different the two were from each other. I think Yogen was a good movie, but I can't remember much of it.

All I liked about Premonition was the movie poster. I thought it was creative.