Now those are the eyes of a predator!

Re: What makes you happy right now?

^^^
Indeed. Menacing...

Theli wrote:

Now those are the eyes of a predator!

Nah, those are the eyes of my lunch.  tongue

I am quite happy about how busy I am.  It is a touch annoying that I haven't been able to get around to fixing the scratches in 'Tasha (the Malibu) yet, but it feels good to be working my ass off (and the pay doesn't hurt, either big_smile ).

^^^
An Owl Buger??? Man that's weird. lol

So glad for you bro, you've struggled so much to finally get a job that you must be very proud... If not something is wrong with you. Hahaha

So happy it's FREAKING FRIDAY!!! Woohoo!!!

I love my weekends and tomorrow, my good buddy Marc-ander Fucker is coming here from his Montreal place. Should be a partying riot. Damn been a long while I haven't seen him and boy I miss the dude. We spent years together so him leaving left a big hole. And cheers ya all. BEER ROCKS!!! But not as much as my previous mugs of Expresso/Jack Dan. big_smile

Cheers Punk! My weekends tend to suck because I almost always work, no different this one either.

Though that picture of the java dragon put a smile on my face.

YAY I'm glad. big_smile

Maggy Cool gave me that. H3LL that's insane. All Girl movies but great ones and boy FUCKING PRINCESS MONONOKE THE DAMN VHS VERSION!!! Woooooooo!!! big_smile

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/0e/f2/97/0ef297db43f8e51bfca68d5c79dc1f0f.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-06-14 21:53:31)

Seaweed and salt water, the smells of Puget Sound.

The thunder storm that just started

Such an insanely cool movie night. Nothing like watching one in the Theater. With a huge bowl of Pop Corn. big_smile

Wind on a day when a girl/woman is wearing a dress/skirt.

^^^
Hahaha Damn right, man, you'd love to be here in my city today because it's extremely windy. lol

Extremely happy because Extant done by Spielberg with Halle Berry starts tonight. I don't think I've waited for a show ever that much. Woo

I'm happy that Breaking Bad is amazing.  Glad I FINALLY got in to it.

I'm finally going to the Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando this year, after years of wanting to. They had already seemed to have done so many good movie mazes, texas chainsaw, evil dead, silent hill, cabin in the woods, hosue of 100 corpses, nightmare on elm street, scream etc. And so I was hoping they would, but wasn't counting on them doing Halloween, but they are and I can hardly control my excitment! It's my favourite slasher series and I don't even care if the other mazes are not as cool anymore. This is the best!

^ Sounds like an awesome event!

I'm happy that my back pain is subsiding.

^^^
Freaking H3LL I miss these. Like just now it's the Montreal Fantasia Festival which I used to go to every year when I lived there. WAS AMAZING.

But nothing like this in my hole.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Freaking H3LL I miss these. Like just now it's the Montreal Fantasia Festival which I used to go to every year when I lived there. WAS AMAZING.

But nothing like this in my hole.

We don't get much in Ottawa either, We do get a Comic-Con though, but I'm travelling out to Orlando for a week with some friends to attend this, it has been a plan to plan for a few years.

kXnPunk wrote:

Maggy Cool gave me that. H3LL that's insane. All Girl movies but great ones and boy FUCKING PRINCESS MONONOKE THE DAMN VHS VERSION!!! Woooooooo!!! big_smile

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/0e/f2/97/0ef297db43f8e51bfca68d5c79dc1f0f.jpg

I see you've got a copy of "The Edge" in there, with Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin. That's a great flick!

Incidentally, I'm of course happy that it's Friday. big_smile

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

We don't get much in Ottawa either, We do get a Comic-Con though, but I'm travelling out to Orlando for a week with some friends to attend this, it has been a plan to plan for a few years.

Woo enjoy man.

Yes The Creature, a very nice one indeed. Both awesome.

AND YES FRIDAY RULES!!! Woo big_smile