Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Maybe not, my Bat friends have a great natural GPS. lol

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Maybe not, my Bat friends have a great natural GPS. lol


Yes "we" do! (Miss bat flying vampiress)  tongue

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Hahaha big_smile

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Hahaha big_smile


Yes I'll be able to navigate around quite well. smile

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Better because this place looks insanely wild.

Oh and have a great weekend miss. smile

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Better because this place looks insanely wild.

Oh and have a great weekend miss. smile


I will! Thanks you too!

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Already started great. CHEERS!!! big_smile

Re: Beautiful castles

Rocca Calascio, Italia

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/810/cache/rocca-calascio-castle-2_81082_600x450.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

Rocca Calascio, Italia

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/810/cache/rocca-calascio-castle-2_81082_600x450.jpg

Lovely!!!

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Yeah very wonderful and beautiful shot this is. smile

Re: Beautiful castles

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0285/5164/files/bigstock-Belvedere-Palace-Wien-Austri-49855169.jpg?35770

Re: Beautiful castles

http://xpowerxuniverse.com/Eltz.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Oh yes PLEASE!!! big_smile

Fine one this is I think no???

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EJ2Ga3mIUC4/TjkMN8cpM2I/AAAAAAAAAeE/qOtcNHxxDK0/s1600/anna+inkyung_+anm631_8-01-11_final-01.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

Here is a Canadian one PUNK.

Beautiful Banff, Alberta!  smile

http://www.cntraveler.com/hotels/north-america/canada/fairmont-banff-springs-banff-alberta/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_colctrl/par-col1/cn_features_containe/cn_manual_feature_0/cn_image_0.size.fairmont-banff-springs-banff-alberta-101390-1.jpg

Last edited by DarkMistress (2014-07-28 22:51:32)

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Oh yes PLEASE!!! big_smile

Fine one this is I think no???

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EJ2Ga3mIUC4/TjkMN8cpM2I/AAAAAAAAAeE/qOtcNHxxDK0/s1600/anna+inkyung_+anm631_8-01-11_final-01.jpg

That is freaking crazy, wild!! big_smile

Re: Beautiful castles

Awesome Banff... So beautiful. smile

And yes it is.