Re: \M/ETAL Thread

^^^
Hell yeah, I can dig their music! I'm only 22 though so I wasn't able to enjoy Venom's work when they first started making albums but I'm trying to make up for it now smile For like the past 6 years I've been the most into folk metal (even though I dig black metal and thrash). Lately I've been jamming mostly to Cradle of Filth, Battlelore, Northland, Venom, 3 Inches of Blood, Elvenking, Asmegin, and Ensiferum... Such sick music they make! Also I've been listening to a lot of GWAR in respect to Oderus Urungus (RIP), such a sick vocalist! I wish I would've taken the opportunity to see them live back in Madison, WI when they'd come around there

^^^
Saw Gwar often. MAD!!! Period.
And not many people your age get to the roots so it's cool. Check Mayhem and Bathory if you still haven't the bands I mentioned and them were the start of that Death/Black trend... And boy THEY KILL!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (Yesterday 18:28:45)

^^^
Damn, I never listened to Mayhem but I dig Bathory!! They're arguably the founders of Folk Metal so of course I love them smile  I'll look up Mayhem and see if I can DL or buy some albums. Thanks for the suggestion bro!

^^^
You're wH3LLcome man.

Get THIS one. Best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathcrush#Track_listing

^^^
Got it on the DL right now... I'll let you know what I think!  I love how all horror movie fans are huge metal heads haha! It spares me the time of signing up for a metal forum tongue

^^^
Hahaha Yeah, THAT'S THE DEVIL'S FAULT!!! lol

^^^
Hell yeah it is, I can never get enough metal!! I also dig hip-hop but metal will always be my ultimate love smile

Me goes like this...

50% Punk
30 or 40% Metal
20 or 10% FEMALE Pop can't stand guys.

^^^
Yeah, I dig Punk but over the years I've gotten more into metal (not that I don't love me some Misfits, Dead Kennedys, or Social Distortion tongue) I especially love the energy at Punk and Metal shows... nothing can match it!!

^^^
Word my man, fucking WORD!!! Nothing.

^^^
Right???

I love how everyone at a Punk or Metal show feeds off each other's energy and goes fuckin crazy!! No better adrenaline rush than being in the midst of a mosh pit!

^^^
Yeah or stage diving like a fool. big_smile

^^^
Oh shit! I've never had the opportunity to stage dive. I'd love to learn an instrument and join a band though! Btw I just finished DLing Mahem and they're sick!! Thanks again for the recommendation smile

^^^
We used to go up 4 buddies and jump all at the same time hanging each other by the arms. Yeah, true SICKOS. lol

And no probs mate, glad you like. smile