Re: Worst/Weakest/Least Favorite Movie In a Series

Second and third PARANORMAL ACTIVITY.

GHOST DADDY wrote:

This thread is for worst movies in a non-Horror series, though. Horror version is linked in the original post.

Jigsaw wrote:
GHOST DADDY wrote:

This thread is for worst movies in a non-Horror series, though. Horror version is linked in the original post.

Yeah, I know.  I think I'll add SEED OF CHUCKY.

Here I go:

Star Wars - Attack of the Clones
Indiana Jones ad the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines
RoboCop 3
Star Trek - The Final Frontier
James Bond (I haven't watched enough of them to make a choice)
Jurassic Park 3
Batman & Robin
Superman 4 The Quest for Peace (very close is Man of Steel)
X-Men (The same as in James Bond series)
Spider-Man 3
Iron Man 2 & 3 (both of them). I do love the first one.
Hulk (Can I choose The Avengers? I don't mind if I'm not making friends when I say it wasn't a good movie)
Transformers 3
Rambo 3
Rocky 5
The Godfather 3
Lethal Weapon 4
Back To The Future (I love them all but if I had to choose, I'd say the thid part)
Planet Of The Apes (2001)

Last edited by TTTcreo (2014-04-20 18:01:25)

for the Highlander films - There can be only one.............film, the first and best
the other films were crap

Scream 3 wasn't as good

Last edited by Jake Scully (2014-04-21 08:58:25)

^^^
True for Highlander. First is definitely the BEST!!!

As for Scream I love them all equally.

i began as highly disappointed in the SCREAM series.  The first struck me as something Craven would like to forget and I was stunned when it resulted in a whole franchise.

i would like to add my hatred for alien vs predator: requiem in this thread. one of my qualms with the movie is the lighting. i remember watching it at night and could barely make it out because of how dark the screen was, and even when i tried to watch it during the day it still had the dark hue and maybe it was just the way it was filmed but apart from the bad acting, the dark hue was a big turnoff, literally

^ Allot of people had that issue it seems. I loved the glistening silhouettes in it. I've seen it on so many screen and formats and have never had an issue. lol
I'm on of the few who love AVPR ha

GHOST DADDY wrote:

i began as highly disappointed in the SCREAM series.  The first struck me as something Craven would like to forget and I was stunned when it resulted in a whole franchise.

Same. I get the whole self aware teen slasher aspect, but they feel boring and uninspired to me.

Tremors 4 was pretty bad. 3 was just as ridiculous, but it had some new creatures and better jokes.

Tripod wrote:

i would like to add my hatred for alien vs predator: requiem in this thread. one of my qualms with the movie is the lighting. i remember watching it at night and could barely make it out because of how dark the screen was, and even when i tried to watch it during the day it still had the dark hue and maybe it was just the way it was filmed but apart from the bad acting, the dark hue was a big turnoff, literally

I felt that way about the first ALIEN VS.  PREDATOR.  I didn't see the second, but have a strong hunch history would've repeated itself.

Harsh Creep wrote:

^ Allot of people had that issue it seems. I loved the glistening silhouettes in it. I've seen it on so many screen and formats and have never had an issue. lol
I'm on of the few who love AVPR ha

GHOST DADDY wrote:

Same. I get the whole self aware teen slasher aspect, but they feel boring and uninspired to me.

Tremors 4 was pretty bad. 3 was just as ridiculous, but it had some new creatures and better jokes.

I loved first 3 , when I saw 4th one , I did not like that much , over the years that movie as Grown on me over the years

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skulls-------Tarzan And The Great River.

I click the wrong thread

Last edited by BASSI (Yesterday 03:31:03)