Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

UNDER THE DOME

Woah nice, VERY!!!

MISTRESSES

Woooooooo

SETH MEYERS

Cool girls called Garfunkel & Oates. Hilarious.

CONAN

Jeff Bridges man, sweet. smile

LIVE WITH KELLY & MICHAEL

Jessica gorgeous Alba was there to chat about Sin City and man the clip they showed was badass, Woo

THE TALK

Whoopy and Jenny yum. Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family was there, very cool and funny as mad dude. big_smile

MYTHBUSTERS

Damn they are NUTS!!! They made square wheels for a pick up. Hahaha Insane... lol

NEW GIRL

Man Zooey ensorcelated me once more with her sublime eyes. Damn she's fun in this show, crazy how much. smile

ARROW

H3LL the damn insane fights he did. Dude is a true badass. big_smile
And I love this blonde girl she's über hot.

http://i0.wp.com/nerdbastards.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/canary.jpg

JIMMY FALLON

Jessica hot as mad Alba is there to talk about her new series THE SPOILS OF BABYLON and Rob Riggle from LET'S BE COPS.

Kings Of Leon are there too with Ace Frehley from Kiss. Way cool. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-08-12 22:59:46)

Saved by the bell

Takes me back,  such feel good show! 

Those were, you could wait to get home and watch save by the bell

Talking about Kelly the next day at school,   

Now these days, people talk about pepper pig until they 13 years old lol

Last edited by BASSI (2014-08-14 13:22:03)

Seeing Dominion on sci-fi right now or sci-fi on demand. Pretty good series for sci-fi. Just started watching the 2nd episode.

Last edited by mike3881 (2014-08-14 23:28:02)

Finally FINISHED The final season of DEXTER.    Struck me as ironically (until the closer) less powerful than the earlier seasons, but still rather good, definitely still worth sitting through.

GHOST DADDY wrote:

Finally FINISHED The final season of DEXTER.    Struck me as ironically (until the closer) less powerful than the earlier seasons, but still rather good, definitely still worth sitting through.

Yeah, a lot of people didn't like how they ended the show but I actually thought it was pretty good

Still working on Vikings. Haven't had much time to watch anything this week. Busy with work. The bf is helping my parents paint. So i've been there after work. Laundry today. Birthday party tomorrow. But I have Monday off with NO laundry to do tongue So I'll have time then.

ufc fight night

After finishing DEXTER, we watched LEVERAGE (season 2) but both of us were disappointed.  Turned it off after episode 2.

The Strain

Chuck

10 min of the Simpsons

Latest episodes of True Blood (I swear to god, if they kill off Bill, I'm gonna kick somebody's ass) and Ray Donovan.  And I just realized something about Ray Donovan -- it's basically The Sopranos, only with micks instead of guidos, and the guy has daddy issues instead of mommy issues.  Other than that, there's very little difference between the two.  Still a good show, though.

I just saw the first episode of 24 of the first season ,  for the first time , I found  it really slow and bit dull for opening

Also just got into Grimm , now that is how you open!  Already hooked

Last edited by BASSI (2014-08-19 15:32:25)

The reaper and dead like me and doctor who and 44000 and finally family guy

Last edited by BASSI (Yesterday 17:24:54)