Topic: A Grindhouse Wedding

Ok, so I stole the title line from the news story over at movies.com.   But it appears as thought Planet Terror star Rose McGowan and director Robert Rodriguez are getting married.  The two met while filming the movie and it has been reported that she has been seen sporting a large engagement ring.  The funny thing is they met while Rodriguez was still with his wife of 16 years.  Yet another hollywood love story that broke up a marriage and created another!  lol

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

i hope that's not the case. that shit sux

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

I saw that they were together a while ago, but engaged?  She was also engaged to M. Manson, and that didn't go too far.  I'm just bothered that he traded in his wife for someone younger and foxier.   She seems like a bit of an opportunist to me.

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

This seems to happen way too much in Hollywood....people falling in love on set and leaving their significant other for something new....just seems to me that there is a lot of hooking up going on on set these days.  lol

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

its a pretty shitty thing to do to leave your woman after investing 16 years into being with her.if it doesnt work out with rose hes gonna feel mighty stupid

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

I just now read this thread and I wonder what his wife looks like cause I think Rose McGowan is butt ugly imho. McGowan has got those Betty Davis frog eyes or in other words Peter Bark's eyes from Burial Ground, lol.

Last edited by RIP (2007-10-18 16:48:00)

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

well the samething happened to another couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie..

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

RaVeN71806 wrote:

well the samething happened to another couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie..

Yeah but Angelina Joile is hot and Rose McGowan looks like something from a bad cartoon lol.:lol:

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

Robert Rodriguez and Elizabeth Avellan were married for 16 years and have five children together - Rocket, Racer, Rebel, Rogue, and Rhiannon.  She also had a son named Aaron from a previous marriage who is in his 20's and I guess he had been assisting Rodriguez in creating his movies.  Elizabeth has been a producer on all his films, including Planet Terror....so she had to watch it all unfold between Robert and Rose. 

Here ya go RIP:  Rose on the left, Elizabeth on the right
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z133/jhaaksma314/roserob.jpg

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

RIP wrote:

I just now read this thread and I wonder what his wife looks like cause I think Rose McGowan is butt ugly imho. McGowan has got those Betty Davis frog eyes or in other words Peter Bark's eyes from Burial Ground, lol.

Thank you for that.  I have been trying to figure out how to describe her weird face.  I agree with you Ripper she is butt ugly of course he's not exactly that easy on the eye himself.

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-10-19 11:07:59)

11

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

jmh314 wrote:

Robert Rodriguez and Elizabeth Avellan were married for 16 years and have five children together - Rocket, Racer, Rebel, Rogue, and Rhiannon.  She also had a son named Aaron from a previous marriage who is in his 20's and I guess he had been assisting Rodriguez in creating his movies.  Elizabeth has been a producer on all his films, including Planet Terror....so she had to watch it all unfold between Robert and Rose. 

Here ya go RIP:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z133 … oserob.jpg

Ewww, they look just alike except one pic is with makeup and the other is without, lol.:lol:

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

I just like that their kids names are Rocket, Racer, Rebel, Rogue, and Rhiannon.  lol

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

Anybody else feel like singing "I wanna be a cowboy"?

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

Well my parents just got divorced not long ago after about 20 years of marriage.. You guys shouldn't jump to conclusions about how there home life was.. Just because they were married doesn't mean they were still together.. Happens a lot especially when children are in the picture.

15

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

Anybody else feel like singing "I wanna be a cowboy"?

What about the 80's jamaican song...."We gonna go down to da Electric Avenue....and then we take higher":lol:

Re: A Grindhouse Wedding

jmh314 wrote:

This seems to happen way too much in Hollywood....people falling in love on set and leaving their significant other for something new....just seems to me that there is a lot of hooking up going on on set these days.  lol

Thats nothing new.... that shit has been going on since the beginning of hollywood.