Re: Movies You Just Bought

^^^
You're Next is a really good one! It kind of reminded me of The Strangers

Yeah for sure! I would love another Strangers movie, there aren't enough home invasion movies out there. Both Funny Games weren't my cup of tea, but Inside was awesome.

I was concerned that the copy of You're Next I bought was censored, but after comparing runtimes online it all checks out. It's only rated 14a here in Canada lol

Last edited by Harsh Creep (2014-08-15 19:45:12)

^^^
Yeah, it's rated R in the U.S. I loved The Strangers and You're Next because they managed to be really suspenseful without the level of the brutality and rape that are in many home invasion movies. I did like how You're Next actually provided some reason for the home invasion. I ended The Strangers wondering why the hell the home invasion even took place haha!

Harsh Creep wrote:

Yeah for sure! I would love another Strangers movie, there aren't enough home invasion movies out there. Both Funny Games weren't my cup of tea, but Inside was awesome.

I was concerned that the copy of You're Next I bought was censored, but after comparing runtimes online it all checks out. It's only rated 14a here in Canada lol

No it is fine in Canada we just rarely use the R rating, our rating system is far different than the US system, our R is the same as the US NC-17.

The Sacrament. I am excited to watch this one again I lobe Ti West's movies.

I bought

Wolf Creek
and
Battle Royale (On Blu Ray, I am excited to re watch this with subtitles instead of that awful Dub)

Visiting Hours/Bad Dream two pack! Visiting Hours was pretty good! Was expecting pure cheese but it caught me off guard a bit. Really good slasher.

Starship Troopers 2
Starship Troopers 3
Rites Of Spring
Dark Blue
Red Water

The Walking Dead Season Four (the limited edition one with the "prison key" accompanying)

A little on the pricey side, but the usual for a latest WD DVD release.

Last edited by The Creature (2014-08-27 20:42:39)