Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Pissed at Skype. Seriously, it drains my phones battery. I'll most likely unistall it from my phone. Does it drain anyone elses phone?

Stressed out, tomorrow is my test to complete training for my new job I have to get 80% or higher

@Tri- I know it occasionally gives Acey a problem, but other folks seem OK with it.

@JJ- No worries, you'll beat that test like a rented mule.  Woot.

Tripod wrote:

Pissed at Skype. Seriously, it drains my phones battery. I'll most likely unistall it from my phone. Does it drain anyone elses phone?

Why not just discontinue your use of Skype?

^^
GhostD- it's how we do chats, Movie Nights, and HFest.  So he could stop, but then no more chatting real-time with the rest of us.

-----But if he finds it such an ordeal, the solution should be obvious.

Or, he could Skype on a computer instead of his phone.

I don't like cell phones.  They're tools of the debbil.

I did  not know hotmail account would work Skype , I. Have Skype on my iPad

azathoth wrote:

@JJ- No worries, you'll beat that test like a rented mule.  Woot.

Thanks Az I hope so, just a lot of memorization stuff, hopefully it is not too bad.

Looking after nephew . Just turned one few weeks back , man is he wiggle ,   When dose not want be picked up by me .

LoudLon wrote:

Or, he could Skype on a computer instead of his phone.

I don't like cell phones.  They're tools of the debbil.

So are computers.

My sister just got out of prison 2.5 years and now she's going back. Goddamn it!

Last edited by Steve Freeling (2014-08-27 01:38:15)

Feeling exhausted from work today and getting about 2 hrs of sleep the night before. Ouchie.

@JJ- who did you do?
@Stevie-o: Sorry about your sis.  sad  Been there, done that (on the wrong side of the bars), and it does hurt everyone involved.

Getting excited, Hub setup starts in 5 days.  And don't know if I said this, but my district manager said he wants to interview me for a manager position for when it opens.  big_smile

Hey Az, good luck with the interview. I myself have an interview for a job as a  zombie at a haunted house attaction on Sept 6 and I'm hoping I can get the role of a zombie because it would be a blast to scare people as a job.

^^ Much luck to both of you on the interview. I may be having a few of them myself within the next few weeks.

At the moment, I'm once again a bit tired. Which annoys me, 'cause I'd like to stay up tonight!