Re: What makes you happy right now?

^^^
Hah, of course you do!!

lol

only 29 days 20 hours 26 mins. 20 secs till vacation.

the fact i have started my two weeks holiday from work and my football team Cambridge  United celebrated their return to the football league with a 1-0 home win over Plymouth Argyle this afternoon! Andy and me were there and as always my voice is hoarse after all the shouting and cheering smile

Just bought 3 new band shirts, a Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and Metallica! So glad to get some new ones! smile

Da dum da dum da dum... That makes me happy. lol

I can now wail on my heavy bag for 20 straight minutes before I need to take a breather. smile

Good work Az, keep it up bro!

My brother gave me a big case of CDs that his ex girlfriend gave to him many years ago. He obviously doesn't listen to them anymore but I'm glad he gave them to me because there are alot of awesome CDs such as System Of A Down, Korn, Disturbed, Nine Inch Nails, My Chemical Romance, and oldschool Eminem! big_smile

Only five working days till vacation.

What makes me happy? This forum! smile

I'm glad to have known everyone such as Andy (Scav), Tyrant, Bassi, MoonRaven, Harsh Creep, Az, Lon, Creetch, Mr Black, Theli, Vasquez, JJ, etc.

I could go on but *tries not to tear up*
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6132cf8896a634d8d8bbe51132cf4dbc/tumblr_mi397d8Jgs1riyhgvo1_500.gif

^^ Yeah, man. I totally feel your 'feelz'. This month actually marks the 5th year I've been posting on this site...and pretty frequently too. I've got mad love for HM, no doubt. Otherwise I'd be gone by now!