Topic: Abominable DVD Specs

Can you really beat a killer sasquatch? I think not lol. Anyrate we just got the latest specs from AnchorBay on the Abominable DVD release coming in October.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6518.html

Re: Abominable DVD Specs

I've heard some good things and some bad things about this film.  It seems like its taken a very long time to finally hit the shelves.  I'm going to have to watch this one on Netflix before I decide whether to buy it or not.  Specs look nice.

I have been waiting to see this film, I hope it is good:)
I have OCT 22 on my calendar as the day I get to buy FEAST...have you seen the ugly creature?? awesome:)

I HEARD THAT IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND I MIGHT BUY IT

Yea it originally aired on Sci Fi Channel but of course all the good stuff was cut out.. I hear its more of a slasher with Sasquatch.. Sounds like fun..

Wow I remember seeing the press for Abominable when it was coming out on television and I completely forgot about it until I saw this thread. I think I'll pick it up if I see it at the video store and see what happens.

Watched this one last night. If you're aware that it originally aired on Sci-Fi then you're in for a good time. It's a fun movie with a some great gore visuals and solid acting, (Matt McCoy), for the most part. Recommended as part of your nightly pre-halloween viewing line up!

here is a fun easteregg : i have 10 copies i will be giving away smile

You and your freebies. What would we do without them?
I haven't really looked into this, but I'll check it out and see if it's worth owning.

Is that another conest I hear!!!!???

*jumps for joy*

I saw part of this on Sci-Fi.  Its really cool.