Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Yeah Bassi you're a cool dude, glad to have talked to you on forums. Cheers to many more years! smile

I'm feeling a bit upset. Someone I know tried committing suicide for the fourth time this year. Also, my cat had to be put down. I'm thankful to have had an extra month or so with her, but it's still difficult even though it was only a matter of time.

Excited. At the start of this summer we made a bid on a house. We were willing to put in 30k into remodeling, but found out a week before closing it needed a additional 8-10k in plumbing work. Needless to say, it fell through. We eventually found another that liked that fit our budget: put in a bid, won, had it inspected, and are doing a walk through today. We are hoping to close in a few weeks. So yea, I'm pretty excited!

Underdog wrote:

Excited. At the start of this summer we made a bid on a house. We were willing to put in 30k into remodeling, but found out a week before closing it needed a additional 8-10k in plumbing work. Needless to say, it fell through. We eventually found another that liked that fit our budget: put in a bid, won, had it inspected, and are doing a walk through today. We are hoping to close in a few weeks. So yea, I'm pretty excited!

That sounds awesome, UD. Congrats to you on the new home!

Harsh Creep wrote:

I'm feeling a bit upset. Someone I know tried committing suicide for the fourth time this year. Also, my cat had to be put down. I'm thankful to have had an extra month or so with her, but it's still difficult even though it was only a matter of time.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend and your cat, Creeps. Sounds like it's been a rough month on your side. I hope it gets better.

Harsh Creep wrote:

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend/relative attempting suicide, I hope they can get the help they need. Sorry about the cat too, you'd mentioned it a while ago, but even if it is expected it's always hard losing a pet.

Underdog wrote:

Congrats UD, that's awesome! You'll have work ahead, always do with a new home, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

I  just got iPhone last week and finally checking out the apps

Ii really surprised o something called horror.

There a lot of great classic. Of 60, 70 ,50 ,40 and 30

It even got white zombie . Even devil times five and  ghost of Hanley house , which I could not find any were ekes

Feeling pretty good today. Excited I get to go to my first concert tomorrow night. Unfortunately I have to get on the bus in a couple of hours and  take a 6 hour bus ride to get there not looking forward to that.

^ Cool! Who are you going to see?

I am going to see Tech N9ne