Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

No, it's not the same one.  Mine was an Australian vampire film of 4 or 5 years and it didn't even feature Pearlman (who is always reliably great.)

Just saw Non-stop, staring Julianne Moore & Liam Neeson.  Thought it was pretty cool up until a point.  Good mystery, kept ya guessing, but about 3/4's of the way through, it changed drastically, got so ridiculous it lost all credibility and  I lost interest.   

It felt like the writers had this fantastic mystery movie going, then couldn't figure out who the culprit was and how to end it, so they called in a hack writer and he finished it like a hack movie.

Re watched Mulholland Dr this morning such an awesome crazy movie

Desperately Seeking Susan

Re-watched Hook last night. Watched it even though I HATE Julia Roberts lol. Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams are awesome in it though. I just had an urge to shove Tinkerbell into some horror movie with an axe carrying Asylum patient or something though lol.

^^^ Funny you mention that flick.  I was reading an article just yesterday in which it was stated that Roberts was an absolute horror on the set of Hook and that her co-stars dreaded her arriving on-set. 

That same article went on to say that today she is by all accounts a pleasure to work with, but at that time her mega-success, coupled with her then-young age, had her acting like a spoiled, egotistical monster.

Captain America: Winter Soldier.
A+
Ties into the 'Agents of Shield' TV show perfectly.

Great flick.  First time watching it?  That first fight between Cap and Winter Soldier was bad ass, wasn't it?

Wait, I'll answer that for you:  Yes, it was bad-ass. big_smile

HEADS-I KILL YOU TAILS-YOU DIE (Italian, 1971,  akas THEY CALL ME HALLELUJAH,  GUNS FOR DOLLARS,  THE GUN GAME and DEEP WEST)  loads of unfunny comedy relief, mostly sight gags, indicates that this spaghetti western had originally been intended as a seriocomedy.  Various people, including George Hilton as a  combination bounty hunter/professional thief hired to steal some crown jewels that have somehow found their way to the United States, shoot each other dead to get  the gems.  Only for diehards.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Tiger Warsaw

Wow, jrs diggin' way deep into the obscurity bag for that one.  Haven't seen that in ages!

BLACK KILLER (aka KILLER IN BLACK,  1971,  Italian)   Title obviously refers to color of clothing rather than color of skin, so aka makes more sense, but has allegedly rarely been used.  Spaghetti western set in Deadwood sees lawyer Klaus Kinski, saddle tramp appointed sheriff and Indian maiden uniting to fight outlaw gang that has taken over the town.  Oh, you say you've seen that one?  Fairly mediocre for the genre, but still watchable for what it is.

Yeah, i got it on dvd at a thrift store last year because i like patrick swayze. i liked it.

Good Morning, Vietnam. I really liked it.

Last edited by jrs1991 (Yesterday 08:54:46)

Killing Kennedy, it was just an okay movie. I just finished reading the book and really wished they had made it into a two part mini series.  The movie felt kind of rushed, there was just so much they couldn't fit in the time frame they had.  Also the lady playing Jackie Kennedy didn't look or act like her in my opinion.  Rob Lowe doesn't quite look like JFK either, but that didn't bother me one bit lol

I am watching Sliver with Sharon Stone... I am getting a huge urge to click the STOP button though LOL.

I barely made it through that flick the one and only time I ever watched it.  If you want to see a Billy Baldwin flick that's actually good, check out the movie Curdled from '96.

Ya I might need to switch. I think my dinner is attempting to start a revolt in my stomach lmao.

I know the feeling.  That happens to me anytime I hear Eminem on the radio.

ACCCKK. I am with ya there. Not a huge fan of the guy lol.