Topic: One Opinion

After watching this yesterday evening I found it hard to believe so many people flocked to the theatres to see it. It was fairly entertaining up to the hour and a half mark but should have ended there. It Also didn't help that Tom Hanks looked somewhat constipated throughout the film,(the 'M. Night Shyamalan' plot twist didn't help matters either).

Re: One Opinion

never saw it

It was pretty crap! The book is of course better but the book isn't superd either. Just ok entertaining.

Never seen it, And don't plan too.

I have the book, never read it, kept loaning it out. Didn't see movie either.

This film doesnt interest me.

Didn't see it. I had no interest in the book or the movie whatsoever.

davinci code= complete and total crap

I seen it, and it was confusing, and I didn't understand it, and I would rather stick to the book.

I haven't seen it either and not really interested.

I read the book and was actually interested in the use of "false history". It always amuses me when people dig it as real.

I was looking forward to the movie, as well, but I have to agree with most of the posters here...it was long and boring. It felt like a very "dumbed-down" flick for the audience that was hoping to find something real there.

Maybe I'm just a film-snob, though...

just watched this waste 'o time, blah blah
I am watching Posesidon next, I hope it doesn't stink, moody tonight aren't I???

I sat through the whole thing and I had it pegged from about the hour mark what the big twist was gonna be. It;s like that movie "The Others" If I can walk in 20 minutes after it starts, watch half an hour and tell you what the twist is going to be then it holds nothing for me. Let me tell ya there was some pissed off people in my parent living room that night, they had some friends over and were all mad when the end came and it was what i said it would be. Suckers. Pisses my wife off when I do that too.

i didnt see it, but the book is great

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I am watching Posesidon next, I hope it doesn't stink, moody tonight aren't I???

Poseidon is the worst movie I have seen all year, just another horrible remake.....don't waste your time on it!

Last edited by Bulin (2006-12-07 21:20:46)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

what are the odds we are both watching poseidon at the same time smile