Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

Dose anyone knows more shows like my ghost story (all gone off YouTube)  ( not like like most haunted or like ghost hunters)

More like were people tell the stories about ghost.

I saw something in YouTube on the weekend , I can not remember the name of that show!

Currently binge-watching Parks and Recreation.

Boardwalk Empire Season 5 episode 2

Re-watching Sanctuary, almost done Season 1 big_smile

Woo Vix finally got an avatar!

I think I have a problem. Am learning Spanish atm and my teacher suggested watching a Spanish soap, so I've been watching all the Pepa & Silvia clips from Los hombres de Paco and I have watched them for about 5 hours now O_O I can't stop big_smile

Ooh good idea watching some shows in Spanish. Next you'll be trying to find used Spanish DVDs and such heh.

And ya Az, I FINALLY got off my arse and got an avatar lol. big_smile

Batman Animated Series

I took two years of Spanish in high school, had a Spanish girlfriend for a year in my 20s and had numerous Spanish clients in my social work days, but since then I've forgotten a great deal of it.  I still comprehend it well enough when spoken to me, but can only speak enough of it to get myself in trouble. lol

A DVD compilation of JERICHO-season one.

Vixene wrote:

Ooh good idea watching some shows in Spanish. Next you'll be trying to find used Spanish DVDs and such heh.

And ya Az, I FINALLY got off my arse and got an avatar lol. big_smile

Ha I definitely will, I'm well into it!! And all the women are incredibly beautiful big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

I took two years of Spanish in high school, had a Spanish girlfriend for a year in my 20s and had numerous Spanish clients in my social work days, but since then I've forgotten a great deal of it.  I still comprehend it well enough when spoken to me, but can only speak enough of it to get myself in trouble. lol

Haha I think it's a beautiful language and really want to be fluent in it. Ah, I can just see you getting yourself into trouble with some choice phrases big_smile

Just finished watching the first four episodes of Arrow's first season, and I must say, I'm hooked!

Chopped