Re: What makes you happy right now?

Food makes me happy. Food tastes good.

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

I am proud of myself today, I'm really pretty claustrophobic but I steeled myself and went into an underground mine (I was on a trip out to a place they used to do mining; it wasn't a random one I found :d). I was scared but I made myself do it and not freak out and go back out (also tried to stop myself thinking about The Descent), and I am so happy I did it. Didn't cure my phobia at all, but it made me really pleased that I could conquer myself for that little bit and do it.

proud of ya it takes alot of courage to look fear in the face and overcome (even if you'll never do it again). 2 thumbs up.

Thanks a lot Dax! smile I am really proud that I did it, cheers buddy x

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Thanks a lot Dax! smile I am really proud that I did it, cheers buddy x

you're welcome cheers right back at ya

Good job HQ!  Confront the fear a bit at a time, and you'll conquer it.  Much like how the monkeys conquered the moon (they had to get over the fear of gigantic slingshots).

I thought I needed a new transmission for my car but it may turn out to be something simple. Hopefully it's something simple it's getting checked out right now. I saved 2 paycheck for any potential price but it may end up costing me 100 bucks. Still need to get a new car but this buys me the time I need.