Re: "The Truck" an indie road horror

^^^
Sweet, I'll be there. big_smile

The Truck...is preparing for the FANtastic Horror Film Festival in San Diego CA. this Halloween.

I will be driving to Cali and showing the film while selling DVD's to those who wish to buy. It's going to be a long drive, lots of work, but lots of fun.

I'll be posting pictures and video along the way via Facebook, so stay tuned.....

Sweet!

Just watched that last night actually, smile

awesome man

Best of luck, Lee.  It's a fun flick, I enjoyed it quite a bit, it deserves more attention.  Fingers crossed that it sells like hotcakes!

FYI, I'm trying to slot Gun Town and The Truck in where Lee can attend.  No dates/times yet, 'cause the dude is busy as all get out, but if I can wrangle him in, that is something you don't want to miss. (Go back to the original Movie Night podcast to hear be wise. And to hear me make fun of him.)

Would be fantastic to have a screening with the man himself smile even if he can't be free over HFest weekend I would definitely make time to see them with him and you guys whenever it happens

^^
You can check out our first Horror Movie Night where I ripped into him about Gun Town.  (Somehow, we're still friends lol )

Gun Town movie night with Acey.