Re: Getting to know each other

Two sunnyside up eggs, hashbrowns, french toast, orange juice, coffee.

Favorite dinner?

#1- steak house
prime rib, medium rare.
Loaded baked potato.
Those fried onion things.
A salad.

That's for a steakhouse.

#2- fish place.
Alaskan king crap legs with butter. 
That's it.

azathoth wrote:

#1- steak house
prime rib, medium rare.
Loaded baked potato.
Those fried onion things.
A salad.

That's for a steakhouse.

#2- fish place.
Alaskan king crap legs with butter. 
That's it.

King Crap with legs, Jesus, you are a wildman!

As for the Q: Gnocchi, of course! Don't need sides appetizers or dessert, just gnocchi.

New Q: What does or did your mother do for a living?

My mom started her adult life as an accountant, but she had a seizure on the job and was blacklisted.  So for the next, oh, twenty or so years she worked myriad odd jobs, sometimes two or three at a time, to raise us kids.  Finally she found a great job as a social worker (a profession I myself eventually found my way into) and did that for about twenty years, until she retired a few years back.

Same Q

My Mom was a nurse, working her way up to positions of leadership at multiple hospitals, until settling as a head nurse at Jewish care home, until she was forced into early retirement from a stroke which left her with high levels of anxiety a few years back.

Continue the Q for the women that gave us life:

She had no education. Just the basic stuff you take in Portugal.
So she worked for a cleaning company for 14 years. Cleaning Lawyer's offices, convention centres. Her final year of work she cleaned the airport in Toronto. Then fell, hurt her back and has been on disability since. She was willing to work. Her injury wasn't that serious. For a year she was told to look for work before she can be approved for disability pension. But no one was willing to hire her.

Same Q