Topic: Black Sheep DVD Contest!

We have been raving about Black Sheep for some time now and we have scored a couple free copies to give away to you lucky readers! The movie is a horror comedy about killer Shee! The disc will come unrated on October 9th from Dimension Extreme for a ...

Read More : Black Sheep DVD Contest!

Re: Black Sheep DVD Contest!

I definitely entered to win this movie and really hope that i win.

ive not seen it but the trailer is funny as hell that is for sure.

^I have seen it and it is hilarious as hell.

are you sure this is a horror film? - looks more like black comedy to me - either way it looks like a great Saturday night lights out after midnight movie. I have entered this one and hope to win - my nephew loves this sort of movie - lol

Yes. It's not the Chris Farley movie you're thinking of. It deals with genetically altered sheep that terrorizes a town. It's comedy/horror.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-09-25 13:20:13)

I just entered the contest.:cool:

kaerbaer wrote:

are you sure this is a horror film? - looks more like black comedy to me - either way it looks like a great Saturday night lights out after midnight movie. I have entered this one and hope to win - my nephew loves this sort of movie - lol

oh its horror, and gruesome to. check the trailer on the news article. WElcome to the site by the way.

I get back from vacationing with the zombies in Pittsburgh and see all the new contests on Horror-movies.ca and think to myself, what a wonderful world!!!

thank you again - another great one!  definitely want to see this one smile

Hope you had a great vacation with the zombies, dead. smile

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I get back from vacationing with the zombies in Pittsburgh and see all the new contests on Horror-movies.ca and think to myself, what a wonderful world!!!

can never have enough free stuff smile I got a few more up my sleeve as we speak..

Hope to win this one! smile

I saw the trailer and it looks good, I like the idea of killer sheeps. Hope it delivers great.

I just snagged a copy of Death Proof on DVD and it has the trailer for Black Sheep, even my wife wants to see it, she had a point, "It's not all that often you get to see a movie involving killer sheep, and a monster sheepman."

agree H2K I think Black Sheep looks friggin awesome!. Did you review Death Proof? I always enjoy reading your reviews.

Killer sheep. I must see this movie!

So many contests, the odds are I eventually have to win something... right?

haha damn right the odds are pretty darn good.

I'm trying again. smile This looks like a crazy movie.

I saw the trailer and it was awesome. Killer sheeps what's next...

Im Entered To Win