Re: American Horror Story

The show can be pretty chaotic, but I'm looking forward to this season.

I'm DLing last night's episode right now.  I'm interested to see how they use Michael Chiklis.  As I mentioned earlier in this thread, he's a very good actor and I hope they don't waste him on some inconsequential role.

I have to watch that tonight. Interested in the whole Freak show thing. big_smile

I saw the first episode yesterday and I wasn't to impressed with it. Usually the first episode of each season has drawn me in but not this time. I'll watch the season but as of right now this season just looks alright.

DLed it the night it aired.  Like every season previously, the latest episode completely lacks in subtlety.  That's still my biggest complain about the show -- it doesn't allow that the audience actually has a brain in its collective head.

Crap, I missed it.
@Mike- odd, I always found it took a few epis to get going.  I hope it's OnDemand.

How was episode 2? I'm going to watch it later tonight.

I plan to watch the first episode soon enough. It seems like a great setting!

Sick, twisted and awesome!

Damn that was a good episode! I found Meep's fate hilarious. lol The glimpse of the clown's face was cool too. Still not feeling the songs though, the production and style is just too modern.

^^^
I still haven't gotten a chance to see any episodes of this show but it's definitely on my list of things to watch! I fell behind on The Walking Dead so I'll probably start American Horror Story after that.

Saw the 2nd episode last night it wasn't that good either. I'm  not digging this season so far I hope it starts picking up.