Topic: Contest: Win BROKEN on DVD!

BROKEN is said to make SAW look like a kids nursery rhyme, and the Broken Trailer certainly re-enforces the fact that this movie looks gruesome. So it only makes sense that we continue our rampage of contests by giving away 2 copies to two lucky read...

Read More : Contest: Win BROKEN on DVD!

Re: Contest: Win BROKEN on DVD!

Entered.  smile

i do apologize for the 50 some odd prizes up for grabs in the last few weeks. I swear it will never happen again..... ( once I no longer run the site and have retired.. )

lol

I think I've entered more contests in the last 3 days than I have in the previous 3 months of being here.

I better win something again soon cause my football teams are beginning to suck now.:lol:

the packaging on this flick is incredable.

be sure to watch the trailer, its friggin insane.

Yay i've been wanting to see this.

Trailer is awesome.  This could be a straight to DVD Gem

This movie looks awesome alright. I entered to win cool

ive wanted to see this one myself.... so those who win will have to let me know how it is smile

entered - this one sounds interesting - thanks guys! smile

more gruesome than saw?
Not to bash the other 2 saw movies but saw 1 was not only gruesome it was a real psychological terror it was much better than the sequels.
I hope this is good

this movie wasnt gruesome at all. whoever said it was must hve seen another film. that said it had some REALLY disturbing imagery that made me wince in 2 or 3 locations of the film. It was a great movie. I will review it soon.

I was really   not impressed by this film sad Sorry guys I just didnt like it...

I think I entered, I can't remember now, anyway I do want to see this one, it looked good. What was it that you didn't like Raven?

this movie is pretty fucking sweet

I'm actually thinking of renting this movie (and a few others) later today, but it would also be nice to win it aswell. tongue

Im Entered

what the!?!?..... oh man im just glad to here its out finally!!! i have been wanting to see this since it was posted on terrorfeed way back!!!!

i brought it and really wasnt gorey it was good but not gorey then saw