Re: What makes you happy right now?

^^
Ebola doesn't kill monkeys.  We just pass it around.  I feel, mixed, about that.

And I'm pissed off at my back- pulled muscle or some such.  It's gonna take a month or so to heal.  Lon probably knows what it feels like, since he was impaled by a Fiat through his chest.  (And no, I'm not joking about that)

That's what I get for trying to make that damn Fiat wear a dress... hmm

Hawaii is like Vegas, man.  But not really.  smile

^^^ Not really you go to  Vegas to gamble and party. You go to kick back at Hawaii

Ooh Ooh I have a good one today the last 2 weeks my supervisors have been watching my back like a hawk (hoping I slip up so they can fire me) because of what someone said about me (which were lies). So I walk in the supervisors office to turn in my work when I catch him kissing one of  female staff members which is a big no no. Guess who has job security now tee hee.

I just got a email back from Scream Factory saying they will replace they defective disc of Halloween 4 that is in the box set!!

That's good, love the Scream Factory folk. Too bad there was a problem in the first place though. No if it's a common problem, was thinking about getting the Halloween boxset.

The guy I brought my car to has repaired the exhaust leak and I now have it back in my possession. Very glad about this! 'Cause not having a car sucks.

Coffee makes me happy. Can't start my morning without it, or else I can be very cranky. I love coffee.

^^ Me too, man.

"Even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all." - David Lynch.

Coffee is a mood enhancer. I'm cause I'm done a long shitty day of work and have torrow off.

I load my coffee up with two Sweet 'N Lows, a couple tbps of non-dairy creamer, and a tbsp of French vanilla creamer.  Because I only like coffee when it doesn't taste like coffee. lol

I put 2 sugars and 2 tbsps of almond milk in mine. I love the taste of almond milk in coffee.

1Tsp sugar and a splash of milk. It's COFFEE time!

The wife took the kids to go play at McDonalds so now I have some quiet time to work on my board games.

Pah you guys are ruining your coffee!! Strong as you can get it, no sugar, no milk. Straight up, smack you round the face black coffee..mmm

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Pah you guys are ruining your coffee!! Strong as you can get it, no sugar, no milk. Straight up, smack you round the face black coffee..mmm

I definitely agree with this! The darker the better!

I'm happy because I have a 12 pack of Surge in my fridge big_smile

At home right now listening to horror theatre while reading some graphic novels. Drinking a hot cup of hot chocolate while eating some cookies. Nights like this rarely happen but when they do I truly appreciate them. Have to enjoy the little moments.

I made plans for Friday with a girl I've been best friends with since elementary school to go to the movies to see Annabelle and hang out. We flirt alot over FB and with most of my friends moving away or being caught up with work it's nice to finally have someone to hang out with.

I got 3 days off in a row. I am damn happy.