Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

^^^
Yeah, I love Supernatural and have watched every season multiple times haha! It's an incredibly addictive show! I'll probably watch it again after I'm done burning through The Walking Dead on Netflix

Supernatural is my favorite show!  I am beyond addicted to it. Anybody else have a favorite episode?  Mine is Weekend at Bobby's.  But right now I'm still enjoying my Tales From the Crypt dvds.

I can't pin point a fav. They all had good laughs.
Won't do a Supernatural marathon anytime soon since I have so many shows to watch. And I just finished one before season 10 started. Still have Buffy to finish. Want to start Angel. I also wanna do a Charmed marathon. Haven't done that in years. Plus finish The Addams Family and start The Munster's. Possibly do The Walking Dead and American Horror Story but that will be after I've watched all of the above. Looks like I'll be busy.

Watched yesterday's episode of The Walking Dead and some episodes of The Addams Family. On the first disc of the last volume of the collection.

Had some catching up to do with last weeks shows since I was in marathon mode whenever I was available.
Watched American Horror Story and The Vampire Diaries.
Up next, yesterday's The Walking Dead.

Just started watching The Originals on Netflix. Pretty cool so far.

Theli wrote:

Just started watching The Originals on Netflix. Pretty cool so far.

Love the show.

Finished The Addams Family series.
Now watching The Munsters.
Really glad they changed the female lead from the original pilot episode.

Watched some of Gotham. It's not Gotham but it does feature Robin Lord Taylor of The Walking Dead as the Penguin and he's really awesome!!

I can only hope that in the future we get Black Mask. He would be so cool to see live-action.

Continuing my Munsters marathon. On season 2.

I'm still watching my Tales from the Crypt dvds.  I just finished season four.  I love Tales from the Crypt, but I have to say season four is weak.  There are a handful of episodes that I just don't care for in that season.

Pretty much whenever I haven't been at work this week I've been binge watching American Horror Story. I really liked season 1 but so far season 2 is my favorite. I haven't seen any of the other seasons so I'll have to watch them after I finish this season smile

Just been watching a few episodes of the fantastic, original, THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

Nick of Time (great ep. w/ William Shatner, '60)
The Prime Mover ('61)
It's A Good Life ('61)
The Mind & The Matter ('61)

Talking Tina is an all time favorite of mine.

Actually haven't seen that ep. yet, but the few clips I've seen look real creepy. I definitely gotta pick up some Twilight Zone seasons on DVD at some point.

I love going to bed while listening to the show on TV too, for some reason.

I'm also a big fan of the Twilight Zone series that came out in 2002/2003, used to watch it all the time when I was little. I recommend that series too.

Interesting. I wasn't even aware there was an early 00's Twilight Zone. I knew there was a late 80's series, however. Cool beans.

Now watching the latest episode of American Horror Story.  As I write this, they've got the lobster boy doing a cover of Nirvana's "Come As You Are."

In a show set in the 1950s.

This is how much sense this show makes.