Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

The Office.

Watching the episode where Pam is looking for a new job at another office and meets another boss who acts too similar to Michael Scott. Very funny Michael Scott references.

I'm so in Halloween mode right now so I shared two old episodes of Amazing Stories with my niece. Mummy Daddy and The Pumpkin Competition. Both are really, really fun! smile

Boardwalk Empire

I finished up True Detective last night. One of the best. Matthew McConaughey was excellent.

On the season 9 episode of The Office "Livin' The Dream". Poor Andy, it seems like he's not going anywhere with his acting/singing career! I have faith in you Nard Dog!! Riddit dit dadoo!

True Detective

As time goes by.

Currently on the Office episode "AARM" where Dwight gets manager position and is looking for another assistant. Funny shit.

Just finished the series finale of The Office right now. Done with my retro rewatch. It was a great finale, and it was bittersweet seeing Michael Scott appear.

Top Chef Duals

A haunting

Before
Family guy (cookie business )
The Simpson ( sandwich business)
How funny

working my way through season 1 of star trek: next generation on netflix

Watched the newest episodes of The Walking Dead, Marvel's Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spoder-Man: Web Warriors, Star Wars: Rebels, Arrow and The Flash. Caught all the Treehouse of Horror episodes throughout the week on FXX, most TV I've watched in two years.

Arizona vs Dallas...big win for Arizona!

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Pretty solid comedy so far (halfway through season 1). Great cast also! Many familiar faces.

^Yeah it's a funny show. I've always liked Andy Samberg and his work on SNL, especially his song