Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

They have fish oil pills for Omega-3. Most brands won't even smell like fish. There are plant based varieties as well I think.

Last edited by NonEuclidean (2014-11-11 00:04:53)

It would be hard for me to give up scrambled eggs, I eat it almost every morning and even though it spikes cholesterol I still love to eat them.

Had 3 cups of coffee today. Feeling a little jittery but coffee helps me through the day!

I've always said that coffee is the sacrament for the mind's intent to produce.
Coffee, my drug of choice. I'm drinking something called "basket of berries" right now. It's pretty damn tasty.

Did some early Christmas shopping today, glad I got that out of the way. Didn't go overboard with gift shopping too and got simple things like giftcards and gift baskets with stuff like candy tins, cheese and cracker sampler, etc. Felt good to finally get that out the way.

I'm happy that it's Saturday. It's time to chill!

Pretty pissed off at both my Dad and stepdad. If only I had a father figure in my life who didn't act like a complete idiot or impulsive liar.

^ Sorry to hear that Tri. Use them as an example/reinforcement of how not to act.

Last edited by Harsh Creep (2014-11-19 19:23:58)

Happy thanksgiving  to everyone a cross the pond

I am buzzing today,  maybe because it getting closer to xmas lol

Is it Thanksgiving today? Have a good one my US brethren.

Actually Thanksgiving is next week on the 27th here in the US, but thanks for the early sentiments! big_smile

Good ol' Bas, coming at us early.  I bet his girlfriend doesn't find that near as humorous as we do. big_smile

Someone told me it was today,  I lied to all my customers today as well lol

i blame xmas

I blame Santa, that bastard is always breaking in houses eating peoples food.

I'm pretty sure it is thanksgiving why would I have a turkey drum stick in my hand...................don't judge me. I can't wait I'm going to have a 3 day weekend.

Had the day off.  Slept for a large portion of it (54 hours last week).  Finally got our medical insurance and my student loans all squared up, so I don't have to worry about getting toe fungus or getting sued into bankruptcy by the government.  So feeling good, there, lol !

Besides some elbow tendinitis (I see a therapist next week), I'm just kind of rolling along.

I miss not being able to hang out here and on Skype like I used to, though.  sad 

And after this year's HFest fiasco on my part, I'm going to have to turn it over to someone else.  I'll help as much as I can, but I completely failed this year to put anything together; only Theli saved the day.

It's early, but I'm probably going to be off for the next 4-5 days, so happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here.  Love ya all, except Lon, 'cause he's shady, tongue .  Na, love ya too, buddy. 

Now get ready to enjoy some turkey and the Philly Eagles whoopin' the Dallas Cowboys asses!  Woot!

Good to hear from ya, Az! Nice to know things are going well. Happy Thanksgiving if you aren't back before then.

^^
I see you got Trivia Master.  Good job, hoss.  And you also have a fine Thanksgiving, my friend.  smile

I already had one a month ago, and it was good! lol

Theli wrote:

I already had one a month ago, and it was good! lol

I'm hankering some more now. Succulent white meat! ...:lol:

For Thanksgiving dessert I'm making home made Rice Krispie treats. Look forward to trying them too! big_smile

Tripod wrote:

For Thanksgiving dessert I'm making home made Rice Krispie treats. Look forward to trying them too! big_smile

Mmmm tasty! Are you making classic squares with marshmallows and vanilla or something different?