Re: What makes you happy right now?

haha I like it az he has said other even weirder things that are just a hot smile

thanks theli smile

THE WIDGET CAN WALK!!!!!!!!
Also I have a new favorite activity: Kissing in the pouring rain

Breakfast makes me happy. Always gotta make my bacon, eggs, toast and Coffee and I feel energized and ready for the day.

I am happy for two reasons
I hour and 45 minutes to go for two thing ....,,,,,,,,,,,, v

Back in 55 minutes or sooner

Ordered a Ipad Air 2 yesterday.

Mom's home from the hospital.

Well that's awesome news Hellrat. How's she doing?

Theli wrote:

Well that's awesome news Hellrat. How's she doing?

Better,thanks.
No matter how old you are,when you think you're going to lose a parent you feel like a little kid all over again.

I hear you. Had a scare with my mom last year when she started having breathing problems and heart pain. Thankfully it was all due to her being so high strung all the time. Stress.

NonEuclidean wrote:

I hear you. Had a scare with my mom last year when she started having breathing problems and heart pain. Thankfully it was all due to her being so high strung all the time. Stress.

Glad to hear she's doing good.

I have a day off.  And I don't go into work until noon tomorrow (which means I close, and then I open Friday, but still...).
I promised I would never complain about having a job here (a lot of you missed that period of time), but I never mentioned complainng about a lack of sleep lol !

I'm happy because today was my 10th day in a row working 11 hour shifts and now I have tomorrow and the next day off... Hell Yeah!!  Also I got my paycheck and bought this Slappy dummy off ebay to hang up next to my Chucky doll smile

PunBB bbcode test

Last edited by X TYRANT X (2014-11-09 12:22:44)

^ Sweet! What size is it? Have a good weekend!

^^^
It's the 32 inch one so it's decent sized. Also I got the semi-pro upgrade one so that it's got a wooden body with a lever inside to operate the mouth. I like that way more than the soft bodied ones that have a pull string on the back.

I have today off. Woo

It's Saturday mourning  and the house is quite as a mouse. As soon as my roommates wake up it can get noisy. Going to get up  and make some hot chocolate while I get myself a pan dulce. Instead of reading a newspaper I like to read graphic novels.

Bought myself a frozen drink maker for myself, got hooked on frozen margaritas on vacation.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CUJVWD … amp;sr=8-1

Last edited by hellrat (2014-11-09 19:44:42)

I am happy Arizona just crushed St Louis

Have a date later today with a girl I really like! It's at my house and I'm making chicken Alfredo (her favorite)+garlic bread. Hope it goes well, and I would love to introduce my family to her on Christmas because I just think she's a really cool girl

Tripod wrote:

...I would love to introduce my family to her on Christmas because I just think she's a really cool girl

I'll wish you all the luck in the world, my friend.  It is said that nothing beats the love of a good woman (which, I can say with all honesty, is true), but I'll modify that statement to say that nothing beats the love of anyone with whom you share a deep, genuine connection.

Best of luck!  smile

I got to see the Arkells on Saturday, Tokyo Police Club Sunday, and yesterday I got tickets to see the Foo Fighters!