Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

Watched an episode of The Office and Craig Robinson of The Office guest starred! big_smile

finished season 3 of American ghost story  3/5  very well acted but story started getting thin at about the 3/4 mark but, in my opinion, the best of the 3 seasons I have seen so far

Sonic Highways Episode 8

Giving Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. a try on Netflix. have not heard many good things about this show. I am 2 episodes in and am not impressed.

Been watching some eps of Parks and Recreation. Love Nick Offerman as Ron Swanson, he's just badass.

Ash's missing hand wrote:

Giving Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. a try on Netflix. have not heard many good things about this show. I am 2 episodes in and am not impressed.

The 1st season started to improve in leaps and bounds after the captain america 2 winter soldier movie came out as the fallout from that movie has major impact on the series and that improvement has continued onto the 2nd season where the series became a more serialized format than the standalone case of the week format of the first season.

Dead like me season 2

fmvgamer wrote:

The 1st season started to improve in leaps and bounds after the captain america 2 winter soldier movie came out as the fallout from that movie has major impact on the series and that improvement has continued onto the 2nd season where the series became a more serialized format than the standalone case of the week format of the first season.

I think this article is best if you want a quick rundown of which episodes of AOS season 1 to catch.

http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield- … ing-guide/

fmvgamer wrote:
fmvgamer wrote:

I think this article is best if you want a quick rundown of which episodes of AOS season 1 to catch.

http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield- … ing-guide/

I am about a dozen episodes into the first season and after a weak first few episodes I find myself enjoying the show. not sure why everyone hates on the show so much. I think want to see a tv version of the avengers every week. at this point, count me as a fan of the show

Beginning of season 1 had some fairly weak episodes , pacing of the episodes were kind of off for most of the season but it kicked up a gear after Cap America TWS.

AOS is definitely not a tv version of the avengers though , it's a sort of a spy series set in a superhuman universe.

Superheroes are certainly on a rage at the moment in movies and tv. With Arrow , Flash & Gotham from Warners/DC and AOS from Disney/Marvel , it's a good time for superheroes.

Last edited by fmvgamer (2014-12-14 08:07:10)

Yeah, AOS started off a bit weak but got much better as it moved along.  Season 2 so far has been a lot of fun.

Been binge-watching Supernatural.  Currently about six episodes into season 9.

just started watching the first season of Modern Family

^^^ Funny show.  The gay guys (Mitch and Cam) are hilarious.  And Julie Bowen...oof.  It didn't take long for her to take over as my primary TV crush once Tina Fey and 30 Rock went off the air.  lol

Saw the last episode of SOA.  It was an alright show. I didn't really care for it. It was something I could watch with friends. I thought the ending looked fake as hell.

Just started watching the show Sherlock after much urging from a friend.  Pretty solid show.  Benedict Cumberbatch is great in the lead.  My only problem: three-episode seasons.  What the hell, Brits?  You guys can't crank out 13-23 episodes per season like the rest of the friggin' world? lol

Two and a Half Men.

Keeping my fingers crossed Charlie Sheen returns for the series finale.