Re: Totally random

I'm very sorry dude. It's really hard to lose a loved one, pet or otherwise. I went through really rough times in the weeks leading upto and months after my cat died. Still miss her sometimes. Kinda right now. It'll get easier eventually though, and you're not alone. Many of us have experienced similar losses. My thoughts are with you buddy.

Last edited by Theli (2014-12-13 02:56:38)

PunBB bbcode test

Jim Carrey, December 2014

I still miss 90's Jim Carrey. He was the best.

Theli wrote:

I still miss 90's Jim Carrey. He was the best.

He's looking older now...

That's right...I'm back.

What's being going on while I was hunting Yeti's in the mountains?

^ welcome back, Scav! Hope you cooked up some good Yeti steak.

...and as for Jim Carrey, "Dumb & Dumber To" was pretty solid!

Thanks Creature! smile

Dumb & Dumber To is out this week in Ireland so I cannot wait to see it! Also Night at the Museum is too, and I have to say, that series is my guilty pleasure. So I look forward to the new one. lol

^ Nice, man. Enjoy yourself!

Just gearing up for a good night at a buddy's house. Gonna get some tasty cappuccino before a leave though...

Yeah, I'm expecting a decent night out tonight too. Have fun!

Made breakfast for dinner. Bacon, eggs, Belgian waffles. Yum. big_smile

I just had pizza for dinner. I wanted to watch Always Sunny but Netflix is acting up on me.

By the way I wanted to say thanks to a lot of the members here who helped me get through these rough past couple of days. It hurts losing  a childhood pet, but I appreciate all the help. smile

Well, if anything I wrote helped, I'm glad to have been of assistance to you.

http://cdn.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/l-My-kind-of-petting-zoo..jpg
That is one happy Capybara.

Sad to hear about your cat.

Sorry about a lack of posting since I came back, but my girlfriend's grandfather just passed away so I have been comforting her.

I didn't know him personally, but I see how much he meant to her.

^Hey sorry to hear, I just recently lost my cat. Best thing you can do is be there for her, I'm sure she really does appreciate it.

@Tri - Really sorry to hear about your cat man! I only now read the previous posts, so I'm sorry for not saying earlier!

But yeah, I've just been helping her through it. We're going out a lot (like usual) to just try keep her mind off it, if you get me.

Any of you knuckleheads interested in viewing my cinematography reel? I don't care, I'm posting a link to it anyway!!
https://vimeo.com/114825394

Nice work! All the shots were great, my favorite would have to be the shot at 36 seconds in.

Gotta love some of these old CHEEZY creature films! smile LOL

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1621840_10204522989988751_6002304069509873861_n.jpg?oh=0dd8d18b12d894758be2fde91e281529&oe=550B5BE3

Welcome back DM! Yeah that giant caterpillar looks awesome.