Topic: Featured Horror Videos

I was pretty sure I shared this page with everyone but just in case I did not you can see our featured videos page. Where you can watch trailers, short films, and all kinds of other horror goodness. Fast loading, plus you can embed the videos on your myspace and or blog, or whatever!!! This gets updated regularly with cool new clips, shorts, etc.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-trailers.php

Re: Featured Horror Videos

Awesome dude.  Will have to check that out later today.

ive just added our first short horror film to it, and its very good.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-trai … nstitution

That is the kind of thing our featured videos section will contain on top of trailers, clips and other fun stuff smile

ooh I'm getting the wilderness when it comes out, that part with the dogs really grossed me out lol..

And yet another featured video has been added smile
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-trai … lip_1_330k

I know this is really gonna be fucked up of me but the poor doggie..:(

Damn Wilderness looks cool, I'm with Raven I am so gonna buy that flick. Was that the guy from Dog Soldiers, the one that was eaten by the dogs? Thanks for the link to all that cool stuff Meh, you rule ass dude!

thanks dude ... i love adding cool new features into the site smile And having our own little terrortube section is fun! Great reviews by the way i have enjoyed reading your writing.

Thanks, I try to make it a review from an average horror fan, not some snooty newpaper or magazine review from a critic that could care less about the horror genre. Anytime you guys want to send me something in advance to review I game, otherwise I am trying to keep up with what's new in horror by getting it on my Netflix. I should have a review of Stay Alive and 13 Seconds faily soon as well.

Another bitchin new feature here on horror-movies.ca.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Damn Wilderness looks cool, I'm with Raven I am so gonna buy that flick. Was that the guy from Dog Soldiers, the one that was eaten by the dogs? Thanks for the link to all that cool stuff Meh, you rule ass dude!

Yea I believe his name is Sean Pertwee.. He is pretty well known actor throughout the UK.. After I saw that clip with him in it I was definetly looking forward to it..

I had been following the movie before and have been looking forward to it, but that clip just solidified it. Can't wait to watch that bad boy..

Wilderness looks pretty sweet. I can't wait to check it out

Another amazing addition to this wonderful site.  The Wilderness does indeed look great.  I cant wait to check it out.  The dog scene was lookin' good.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-10-04 18:42:26)

There have been some pretty massive updates to the Features Clips section of the site. Namely we are now hosting more interviews, short films, and it also has a top list. Hoping everyone is enjoying it and more importantly finding it super easy to use!

hmmm interesting

is that good or bad? lol

cool posts

Edited by Mod: Completely irrelevant to the topic.

can anyone tell me when that movie "Broken" is coming out?? that movie looks sooooo good!! reminds me a bit of "Misery" but in the wilderness

there is a thread on our terrorfeed forum about it. I think that Goon said its still doing the festival circuit.