Re: Wilderness Trailer

I dunno.  The dogs in the Hills remake sure seemed to kill a lot of mutants for being a dog.  Either way though, dogs ripping the shit out of humans is awesome for a fright flick.

Yeah but at least one dog always dies.  Thats the sad part sad

Speaking of that clip, I was suprised to see they got Sean Pertwee to star in their film. Than again, It does look rather awesome, so I'm guessing he thought so as well while reading through the script.

great flick, lots of gore.

So far both clips and the trailer look very good. Some of my favorite horror flick have come from the UK, Dog Soldiers, The Descent, and it souns like I will be able to add Severance and Wilderness to that list. Thanks for keeping us up to date and adding the clips, I may have skipped over this one without them.

I love Wilderness! Ok, it may not be the most original but for gore it's on top marks and even the cruelty of some of the people is amazing. Really one of those where you are rooting for some to actually be killed. Loved the movie, loved the scenery and loved the blood. Def. a favourite film of mine big_smile

it's not a bad film, quite watchable, but it kills off the interesting characters first.