Topic: I'm an idiot

today I was having a problem with eyes I wear contacts so I told my fiancee that my eyes our bothering me well I finally had enough and went to the mirror in the back to take them out well I felt my right eye and its fine my left isn't you know why because I'm an idiot and forgot to put my left contact in this morning and now that I remeber I washed out the container which means my left contact went down the drain so at lunch time I have to run home and put a left one in lol...god I'm such an ass..

Re: I'm an idiot

lol if its any help we still love yuh

thanks Meh...right now I'm sitting here with one hand over my eye because I can only see with the eye with contact...12:00 is so far away lol...

Been there done that!

i wear a contact in my right eye only.  one time I forgot to take it out and when I went to remove it, it was just gone.  i knew i hadn't taken it out cause it wasn't in the case.  heck it maybe floating around in my cerebral fluids for all i know. 

don't blame yourself either cause it's freaking Monday.  Monday is to blame.
errrrrrrrrrrrrrr Monday!

I know it all happened because I was on time for work lol....

Raven, I just love a thread title like "I'm an idiot"!  That's too funny.  I really really feel for ya!

lmao! well I went home at lunchtime got my other eye and everything ok now wink...but this kinda stuff always happeneds to me..

Hey don't feel bad Raven. Time to time we all do stupid stuff. Hey i know i shouldn't but for weeks i've been playing hockey which my right knee hasn't fully healed. So i still play and still hurt it. Oh yeah another time, i was at the one store FYI and i was looking at cell phones and there was the metal hook that sticks out that holds the phones and i bent down and some how i went forward and poked myself right in the eye with the hook. There was another time, when i was with my buddies at college and we decided to take some rubber cement and coat our hand in it and light our hand with a lighter and burn it. I actually did it and it was cool at first and then i put it out right away. That definitely hurt. They did take pics of me with my hand burning and there was one pic where i was giving the middle finger while my hand was burning. Well anyways, i was just saying that we all do stupid things without knowing and hey like the old saying goes, Shit happens.

lol you silly goose tongue loves ya!!!!

BDD's post has led me to smell a "really stupid things I've done" thread.  I suppose I'll begin!

crap all the stupid things I have done, I did on purpose lol

there is at least one time per day where I have to say to myself "How the hell does that even happen?" like the other day, I put my rake in my tool shed and closed the door and locked it, then I realized that i forgot to put something else away. So I went back unlocked the door opend it up and the rake fell out and smacked me right across the face, I know I leaned it up against the wall away from the door. Happens to me all the time.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

crap all the stupid things I have done, I did on purpose lol

me too.  like sticking a car cigarette lighter to my tongue to see if it was hot.  it was orange and i was like how can it be hot without fire.  it's like a burner on a stove.  take my advice it's hot and don't stick your tongue to it.  btw i was 23 when i did that.

Constantce wrote:

BDD's post has led me to smell a "really stupid things I've done" thread.  I suppose I'll begin!

Hey I'm famous! It's fun to have stupid things done to yourself. Well not all the time. But the fun part is having stories to tell and have other people beginning to reminise on their own stupidity. It's a wonderful feeling.:lol:

Hard2Kill wrote:

there is at least one time per day where I have to say to myself "How the hell does that even happen?" like the other day, I put my rake in my tool shed and closed the door and locked it, then I realized that i forgot to put something else away. So I went back unlocked the door opend it up and the rake fell out and smacked me right across the face, I know I leaned it up against the wall away from the door. Happens to me all the time.

lol..I've had that happen to me but with a broom..I was sweeping the floor put it back up against the wall went to through the dirt away and with that the broom was right next to it and smack I got it right in the face...

I'm always running into things over falling over stuff and now I see my daughter doing it...I think shes actually worse then I'am..lol