Topic: Lisa Williams: Life Among The Dead

Has anyone had the opportunity to see this show? I'm in love with Lifetimeeee and thank you for playing it! Lisa Williams is a psychic [medium; clairvoyant] that shares stories of people wanting to be reunited with someone from their past, while offering personal observations and insights... I think it's something truly refreshing and enlightening!

Re: Lisa Williams: Life Among The Dead

Sound like that no talent hack John Edwards, I haven't watched her show but chances are she's a fraud that is making money from other peoples misery. It's probably a scam, just like all the others. Sorry skeletor23 not trying to be a dick but I seen way too many people fall for this crap and be crushed when it's not true and they find out how fake it is. JMHO

They must be doing something right. Edwards is always sold out.
And just because you don't believe doesn't make it wrong for the ones who do.

I don't know I'm skeptical...I've been that way since my niece died but theres alot of things I don't believe in anymore in that matter...

Unfortunately people will believe in anything if it will fill a hole left by loss, my problem is that it is easy to take advantage of people like this and I feel like that's what this is. It's a good con played on people in their weakest moment.

yes that is...and its sad because the people who have lost a loved one our so desperate to hear anything to feel the closeness of a loved one who is gone..me on other want no part of it along with god and many other things...matter of fact at this time being my niece has only been gone 4 weeks I would probably slap that person..I have alot of anger right now because my niece was taken away to soon I really don't want to hear it...so I take back the skeptical because now that I sit and type this its just bullshit..

my condolences to you and your family, but i think she's not a fake at all. I watch the show and there's just some things you can't even begin to explain how she came up with it