Re: What R U Reading?

With the flick coming soon I've slapped myelf once more with this über sexual masterpiece. No books aside Playboy got me that excited since Anais Nin's Delta Of Venus. big_smile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Dl8c0-C8BiE/UJ_0WU7GxJI/AAAAAAAACfU/6GXgzxpVh4o/s1600/fifty+shades+of+grey.png

how star wars conquered the universe written by chris taylor

^^^
Absolutely EVERYTHING Star War is great. Got a bunch and love 'em. Well couldn't be different. I got Empire's Blood running in my veins. lol

Finished up Nicholas Wade's Before the Dawn: Recovering the Lost History of Our Ancestors. Great science book, very informative and fascinating. Some of the writing is a little dry, but the influx of awesome facts makes up for its style. Some chapters I had a lot less interest in in comparison to others, but that's how it goes with a lot of non-fiction books which cover such vast subjects. Everything from proto-human species and their fossil remains, the first human migration out of Africa, settlement and initial civilization, the invention of language, etc. is given a decent overview.

Now reading...
Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond.

This is looking like it should be a great read.

I've started reading Dracula the Undead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt. Apparently it's the sequel to the classic. Mixed reviews about this book. But we'll see.